Thumbs up Really?...

Fix this f!@king **** already, its very annoying when this happens

+13% ball possession
    Really?...-10448784_10202881241610219_4094847444727126585_n.jpg

Players Stars
    Really?...-10363491_10202881239850175_1367606697011346879_n.jpg

Stats from match
    Really?...-10406417_10202881235930077_7549601162552263240_n.jpg

15 shots blocked by a defense really? wtf they arent even 4 stars, he scored 1 time on his 1st shoot, it was 11 v 10 since the min, 45 1 Goal, both of my ST are top on goals in league, 9 each but they cant score against a 3 stars gk?
    FYI this 4-4-2 worked really well against all my opp but now wtf. If this happens again im gonna be eliminated from Cup because some random ****ty RNG. I dont think this is fair, most of my players costs 700k+, im lvl 1. These game should have ended by a big win, (idk maybe 4-0) just like other games when i play vs those ****y teams.

Im really mad about this.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-12-2014 at 07:20 PM.

your team should of played better...stop being a baby
    Tank so Hard!

Addicted
    Firstly, yes your team has a higher average quality than his, but in the scheme of things it's not much. Especially since in level 1 differences in quality don't count for much.

Secondly - I play 4-4-2 classic a lot. I tend to play it when i come up against a team that also plays it. Those are always tough matches. There was no way you were going to win 4-0 in that match with those formations.

Thirdly - You say their defence stopped 15 goals - that's not the case. The stats there show the number of shots you had. The one below shows the number that were on target. so they stopped 5 shots, and probably stopped you a lot more before you had a shot.

Fourthly - You will learn that possession doesn't mean that much in this game.

Finally - You don't know what his tactics were - for example if his were set up as defensive mentality with hard tackling and force counter attack, and yours were attacking, then the result is not that surprising. Also, like in real life, flukes will occur.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    your team should of played better...stop being a baby
    oh yeah, let me tell them to play better...

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    Firstly, yes your team has a higher average quality than his, but in the scheme of things it's not much. Especially since in level 1 differences in quality don't count for much.

Secondly - I play 4-4-2 classic a lot. I tend to play it when i come up against a team that also plays it. Those are always tough matches. There was no way you were going to win 4-0 in that match with those formations.

Thirdly - You say their defence stopped 15 goals - that's not the case. The stats there show the number of shots you had. The one below shows the number that were on target. so they stopped 5 shots, and probably stopped you a lot more before you had a shot.

Fourthly - You will learn that possession doesn't mean that much in this game.

Finally - You don't know what his tactics were - for example if his were set up as defensive mentality with hard tackling and force counter attack, and yours were attacking, then the result is not that surprising. Also, like in real life, flukes will occur.
    If you see hes a bot robot, i dont think he has any tactics, also im not with offensive mentality, i have it on normal. Took me 80 min to score 1 goal, thats why im mad...

I think the key difference was the 3 saves. But its only a mini-troll, you got a draw

You're a level 1, if you are getting this mad already, quit this game because the road only gets rougher

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

This is a very funny thread...LOL...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    long long way to go.....welcome to Nordeus's world!!!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by No Abrir Mensaje View Post
    oh yeah, let me tell them to play better...
    You can. It's called Morale. Increase morale, they play better. This game is only as real as you make it. Clearly plenty of people like it enough to waste countless hours a day on a forum for the game!
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast