Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Question about training.

Question about training.

Understanding that players vary from one individual to another, as well as age groups having differing improvement rates, there must be an expectation that everyone has regarding the speed your players progress at. So this question is mostly for our veteran players.

As I've only been in the game for 8 seasons now, I seem to have found my players to last about 3 seasons with my team. I think just sold a player who was in his 4th season with me. I also sold one who didn't even make a full 26 matches (he was bought out of desperation due to too many injuries at one position). But 3 seasons seems to my my average due to their progression rate and my ability to purchase new players as I earn and buy enough tokens to buy one (MAYBE two) Scouts per season. Other players come from the Auction and I rarely go more than a couple rounds to secure a player due to my token budget. I know mass token buyers will probably either train quickly or turnover a high volume of players in a season. Non-token buyers probably struggle to maintain a deep roster and get stuck with 3-star players often.

How long do players typically last? Not in age...but how long is their skill level still relevant to your team? How many Q levels do you EXPECT a player to achieve during a season and how many Q levels are too few?

I'm just wondering if I'm training too slow or if I'm on track.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It really depends on a few things.. how fast a trainer he is, how many matches he gets to play (if you are in CL and Cup they get more SP in matches)

But on my alt Teams I expect 4 or 5 seasons from "core" players. There is high q old guys turnover happening too, but the best ones stay pretty long if you use every bit of possible training on them; these are from a 35T team:

The best, bought when 18 or 19 (so long ago I cant remember.. )
    high cost when I got him and worth it. I will keep him until he retires. Question about training.-vizz.jpg

Wasn't highest $/Q when I got him or he might have more time with my team: Question about training.-e-james.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Hi bro Im 3 levels higher than you but I think alot has to depend on how quick you progess up the levels as if your getting promoted every season the players quality is going to be less than you new level so weakening your team. Unless your are power training acadamy players up to scout level or buying scouts it is very difficult to keep players from season before upto the required standard in a higher level!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    Understanding that players vary from one individual to another, as well as age groups having differing improvement rates, there must be an expectation that everyone has regarding the speed your players progress at. So this question is mostly for our veteran players.

As I've only been in the game for 8 seasons now, I seem to have found my players to last about 3 seasons with my team. I think just sold a player who was in his 4th season with me. I also sold one who didn't even make a full 26 matches (he was bought out of desperation due to too many injuries at one position). But 3 seasons seems to my my average due to their progression rate and my ability to purchase new players as I earn and buy enough tokens to buy one (MAYBE two) Scouts per season. Other players come from the Auction and I rarely go more than a couple rounds to secure a player due to my token budget. I know mass token buyers will probably either train quickly or turnover a high volume of players in a season. Non-token buyers probably struggle to maintain a deep roster and get stuck with 3-star players often.

How long do players typically last? Not in age...but how long is their skill level still relevant to your team? How many Q levels do you EXPECT a player to achieve during a season and how many Q levels are too few?

I'm just wondering if I'm training too slow or if I'm on track.
    This is subjective. Because I would start a 2 or 3 star player, no problems, especially if he has been a regular in the team. Usually these players would still deliver even if their Q is far lower than the average of the team.

I only power train academy players up to 5-6* then I just play them day in day out and give them additional match practice after matches. My power training here does not involve buying greens tho, I just use whatever I collect in-game.

On maintaining quality, it is possible to maintain a 5* Quality of a player you play in every match. When you get them (a 23 yo) just short of a scout quality, he would probably maintain 5* for the next 4 seasons or so. But as I mentioned, if he was a regular, I would still play him even if he was lower than 5*.

I have never had any player higher than World Class but I can tell you that I have players in their 9th season now (Real Messy Level 9) and is now a 3* and as of early this season he is still a starter. He has started almost every match when he is not suspended or injured. Safe to say in my teams the average career of good players would be 6 seasons.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    The game is designed so that, if you get promoted every season, your players just fall short of keeping up with that progress. It's frustrating but not enough for you to get annoyed, you just have to replenish the squad every year.
    How do Nordeus want you to do that?
    Yep, spend a few £/$ whatever every season.
    The trick is to not get promoted every year and you can quite happily bring on Academy players and keep them for 6,7 even 8 seasons, as well as a Scout or so every year with your tokens.
    You always have plenty of red and green packs this way as well and it's a rather more realistic way of playing as storming up the leagues year after year buying tokens may well make you fall foul of UEFA's new Financial Fair Play rules!
    Cat Harrison likes this.