Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Crisis Bailout

Crisis Bailout

I have a really big problem with this crisis-bailout.The bailout time is 7 days yet my players were sold within 2 days. Whatever the designated time is, my biggest issue is that there is no on screen notification of the sale going on, or warning, apart from an email going into the game inbox which, lets be honest, nobody reads because its full of junk mostly. There are notification for for matches to be played, transfers ending, sponsorship running out, yet there is no notification for players about to be sold without your consent? Quite sneaky don't you think? player are not even sold at full value!! When I asked to have my players replaced, they said that they were sold and already playing for other clubs! Surely they could just generate me 2 new players. I want 2 replacement players for the ones taken but have not heard back from Nordeus yet.

Famous
    In real life I have no sympathy for teams that spend more than they earn and get into trouble, it's the tax payers that pay for it in the end.
    Maybe this is the one part of the game the developers have got right!
    John Naish likes this.

You owed, you didn't pay and they recovered the value. The only issue here is timing - if you don't pursue that then there isn't an issue.

You won't get the player back - he's been sold. You won't get money back either unless they cancel the debt (yeah right) because then you'd be back owing again and would need to pay.

Tbh, if the timing was wrong then report it as a bug and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    In real life I have no sympathy for teams that spend more than they earn and get into trouble, it's the tax payers that pay for it in the end.
    Maybe this is the one part of the game the developers have got right!
    When has the government ever bailed out a football club with tax payers money?? EVER??

Well its not the only issue. I play on my iPhone and I get notification when my sponsorship is up, when im about to play a game, when a transfer is about to end. Id say all pretty important things, but not to notify you before they make an alteration to the team?? that's just pure douchbaggery!!! Its the same as making a rule and not telling anyone about it until after the fact. And dont tell me that its somewhere buried within all the rules of the game and if i checked id see it, because it is a game and im not gonna spend my time looking for such loopholes.

The problem is that they fail to bring it to your attention! messing with your squad, forcing you to spend more money on tokens .

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Masters View Post
    When has the government ever bailed out a football club with tax payers money?? EVER??
    Worldwide I can't say, but here in the UK I hope it's never happened. The game would be a busted flush for me if that sort of corruption went on. *Spain cough cough*

But in the UK players and other football clubs are given priority when repaying debts in administration.
    Between 2000 and 2010 just under £40 million had to be written off which was due to HMRC because of the rule that puts the taxman at the bottom of the pile of creditors after the clubs had failed to pay VAT, PAYE etc

The figure for the last four years could well be a lot higher.

Aside from the unfairness to all the other clubs who are trying to play the sport within their means there's something quite disgusting about public services closing down just to subsidize a guy kicking a ball.

When you in debt, you get 7 days to clear the debt. I have never seen or heard anyone get their players sold after just two days. The 7 days starts the next day after you go in debt. Then they sell your players one by one. There is no notification for this except an email which will tell u so and so has been sold. When they sell it's not by bidding process if im not mistaken. They just remove your player and credit his value.

You have been warned and there is no reason to complain actually
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

how the hell do you guys get into the red into this game? i never have been in the red!! over spending?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The game will allow you to bid on someone if you have the $ for the initial bid.

To get into such debt, you bid on multiple players when you only have enough $$ for them indivdually, and if you get them all *boom* debt...

or get in a bidding war.

The game does send a note "from the bank" warning you about low funds. The most expensive of your players will be sold if you do not get out of debt in 7 days.
    Tony Lo likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL, thats quite realistic, and should be tbh.

Be great if a team in the red qualifies for CHamps league, but cannot compete if they are in the red.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast