Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pete Cresswell

Thread: why is this game more random than ever?

Addicted

why is this game more random than ever?

I played my 5 star team against a 3-star team today. He has lost most his games this season and the manager doesn't play the game anymore so the players should all have red morale.

We both used 4-4-2 and yet he crushed me at his home field with 3-2 after I create 9 shots (1 on target) and he had 17 shots (12 on target). How is this even possible?

Not the first time in this last 2-3 seasons that i see these kinda results. It seems that playing at home always garners teams a huge advantage (not only in possession but in chances created) and more often than not **** teams beat my superior team as soon as I play an away game.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    I played my 5 star team against a 3-star team today. He has lost most his games this season and the manager doesn't play the game anymore so the players should all have red morale.

We both used 4-4-2 and yet he crushed me at his home field with 3-2 after I create 9 shots (1 on target) and he had 17 shots (12 on target). How is this even possible?

Not the first time in this last 2-3 seasons that i see these kinda results. It seems that playing at home always garners teams a huge advantage (not only in possession but in chances created) and more often than not **** teams beat my superior team as soon as I play an away game.
    My theory is that the gap between stars narrows as you go up the levels. It stands to reason, a 30-point player is 50% better than a 20-pointer when they're 5 and 3 stars respectively. Whereas a 50 pointer is only 25% better than a 40.
    Last edited by Pete Cresswell; 06-18-2014 at 06:17 AM. Reason: typo
    John Naish likes this.

Well the game is pretty random to begin with, so I just roll with it. As for the game, maybe the manager updated his team before he played you? Assuming you will win because the other team lost a bunch of games already is not the right way to approach games, in real life and in T11

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought