Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Stretching before games.

Yes there is no logic, that's why it's funny to see people starts lot of threats about which formation beats another and do arrows work... Its all nonsense and random
    Its would be nonsense to say formation and tactic would make a difference but training not

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Dont do it before a match, do it before u start training, its a warm up
    Like I say, you break legs stretching in this game, that's how realistic the game engine is.
    I wouldn't pay too much attention to the order you train in!!

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Like I say, you break legs stretching in this game, that's how realistic the game engine is.
    Yes ok, but then same counts for everything else like formation and tactics...

Nope its a game, it can't and doesn't replicate rl. Ofc there's logic......ever tried coding without it.

Some people think stretching before a game works some don't. Injuries are so unpredictable that I don't know how to even begin testing so go with your gut. (Don't stretch *runs*).

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Nope its a game, it can't and doesn't replicate rl. Ofc there's logic......ever tried coding without it.

Some people think stretching before a game works some don't. Injuries are so unpredictable that I don't know how to even begin testing so go with your gut. (Don't stretch *runs*).
    Yea, u right probably, and as i said same nonsense with tactic and formation, useless, my team is all 5 stars, i will not win against a all 6 star team or lose against a 3 star team, no matter what tactic i use o them, if the players stronger o weaker that's all what matters. U can win o lose once a while but league champions after 26games is always the strongest team, not important which formation...So best is stick on 1 formation get the player for it and keep it

Banned
    Yes there is no logic, that's why it's funny to see people starts lot of threats about which formation beats another and do arrows work... Its all nonsense and random
    Its would be nonsense to say formation and tactic would make a difference but training not
    You got it bang on bro...But there are many guys here who think formation and tactics are the main key to victory in this game...
    Peter Renn likes this.

Famous
    Yes ok, but then same counts for everything else like formation and tactics...
    I wouldn't pay a huge amount of attention to these either, as long as the formation isn't illegal.
    Peter Renn likes this.

I agree bro, i stick on my formation 9 level now, have a few leagues n two champions but if i lose o whatever i know it was cause the other guy better player and i dont mind, i enjoy my two games a day that's it. Win better of course but if lose doesn't matter but i dont buy token the game isn't that important to me

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Footballers break legs, suffer concussions and tear ligaments to become out for 6 months in ordinary stretchings IRL as well. It's rare but it happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    You got it bang on bro...But there are many guys here who think formation and tactics are the main key to victory in this game...
    One guy here!

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast