Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Lvl 4: Offers/Negotiations.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    But ur statement u can negotiate only with being friends is what wasn't true, as everyone in ur cl server o cup doesn't have to be ur friend, so its way over 100teams u can negotiate without being friend. But i asumed as he created the teams they friends anyway
    If we going into this much details then I think the the number of team at level 4 is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100 teams......

So now whose statement seems more valid ???

I don't think his teams are friend because if this was the case they would get placed in same league and his 2 teams will have 0 chance of winning the League...

And we able to negotiate with the teams of League, CL and CUP because the game treats them as our friends. That's the reason we get a match notification of all teams in our League, CL and CUP even when we are not friend with them......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 06-22-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If we going into this much details then I think the the number of team at level 4 is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100 teams......

So now whose statement seems more valid ???
    Haha yes so i said a 100teams and i think i came close as i had no idea about the teams number, i just guessed into the Blue haha. Anyway would someone even think about to negotiate with someone from another server? I mean if u not friends with someone on another server u just care your own server i think haha, would make more sense, i mean i care only the server im on, and there are enough teams 100 as you say, should be enough
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-22-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Yeah, safe assumption, and broader answers are good too.

Indeed Celtic Rangers were so friendly, Buffs got a 12-0 CL 1st leg win. *runs away from the angry mob shouting Cheat! Cheat!*

Now I've played with it its not much use unless I was farming tokens on second account - which is no use since I could use that time farming on the main.

Brokerage fee is too high for transfering players that are easily acquired elsewhere. I'll just try to put them on at a high price on auction and wait to see if 2nd team can get them on a last second bid. Worst that can happen is main team gets high price and 2nd team needs to find something else.

EDIT: Sold all 4 players that CR wanted at top of their value....unfortunately Celtic Rangers couldn't see them. So Midas McGonnigal better get on Auction and start looking.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-29-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123