Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Lvl 4: Offers/Negotiations.

Lvl 4: Offers/Negotiations.

I've 3 teams that will be lvl 4 next season. My main and 2nd are on the same server. Only my main will be very active, the other 2 will be in offline mode to conduct an Orders experiment.

I'm expecting that I'll be able to make offers from my 2nd team for players on my main but are there any limitations to this I need to be aware of?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I've 3 teams that will be lvl 4 next season. My main and 2nd are on the same server. Only my main will be very active, the other 2 will be in offline mode to conduct an Orders experiment.

I'm expecting that I'll be able to make offers from my 2nd team for players on my main but are there any limitations to this I need to be aware of?
    As far as I understood your post,you can make offers for your players on your main team from your and team. But they must be friends...

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

No need be friends, just need be on same server, u can make ofers to anyone on same server, every team in cup, cl, league, only important is ur same server
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    No need be friends, just need be on same server, u can make ofers to anyone on same server, every team in cup, cl, league, only important is ur same server
    Yeah you only need to be on the same server so you can negotiate,but I assume his teams aren't on the same level...
    So in conclusion,you can negotiate with friends and players on your same server
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Yeah you only need to be on the same server so you can negotiate,but I assume his teams aren't on the same level...
    So in conclusion,you can negotiate with friends and players on your same server
    Yes but he said his main and second are on the same server, so its no problem to negotiate between them
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Yes but he said his main and second are on the same server, so its no problem to negotiate between them
    Ooops...
    More tips won't jurt anyone
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.

Thank you guys. I was really wanting to check too that there was no restrictions on value of initial offers (either tokens or cash). eg can I offer any price (eg 4m for a 300k player) or is it linked to player value or some other weird stuff.

PS. This is because the 2nd team has cash it doesn't need and main has old players it doesn't need but that could still do the job.......and are reliable. (So cash goes one way and players go the other ).

Thank you guys. I was really wanting to check too that there was no restrictions on value of initial offers (either tokens or cash). eg can I offer any price (eg 4m for a 300k player) or is it linked to player value or some other weird stuff.

PS. This is because the 2nd team has cash it doesn't need and main has old players it doesn't need but that could still do the job.......and are reliable. (So cash goes one way and players go the other ).
    Yes u can, actually i usually offer much more money for the player i want. So better chance to get them, even they might be way overpaid.
    It goes in hand with token as more. Money u offer as more token u have to pay, starting out only with money and 0 token but noone accepts so if u pay more cash u have to pay more token as well
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Yes u can, actually i usually offer much more money for the player i want. So better chance to get them, even they might be way overpaid.
    It goes in hand with token as more. Money u offer as more token u have to pay, starting out only with money and 0 token but noone accepts so if u pay more cash u have to pay more token as well
    Thank you Peter. I think I have enough info to decide......I'll keep my two older players on my main team and transfer them over for some cash on Day 1 Season 4. I think they'll fit in well at CR and shore up the defence for a season long counterattacking usin Man to Man Marking.

I'm happy.

Thank you Peter. I think I have enough info to decide......I'll keep my two older players on my main team and transfer them over for some cash on Day 1 Season 4. I think they'll fit in well at CR and shore up the defence for a season long counterattacking usin Man to Man Marking.

I'm happy.
    Sounds good, well man man marking u must feel confident haha have good defender

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast