Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Basic maths

Dreamer

Basic maths

How can I have one shot on target and 2 goals? No own goals, only a goal from a free kick and one from open play. At least I got 200% in my shot efficiency. Ha ha.

Basic maths-200%25.jpg

Freekicks usually don't count as a shot on target...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Also, what we might think of as a Shot on Target is not always considered a shot on target even irl game stats. Its not enough for it to be a shot that is on target. >.<

Just bask in the spotlight of your teams Super-efficiency. U da Man(ager).

Maybe in match comments it said something like "the GK miscues the clearance" then "the ball spins behind" and "goal for *insert your club name*!". That way I think it could be OG which doesn't count as a shot anymore and as far as I know OGs are not shown in T11 so it just happened like that.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Dreamer
    No, it went straight in "the goalkeeper didn't move" and the freekick (by the same player) went in with a similar message. I won the game 4-0 against a guy who is always playing and winning friendlies against me, when my players are tired after matches and training. He got a shock facing them at 99%

I think the free kick not counting as a shot is the best theory, weird, but the most probable.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

free kick, had the same today
    Season 49 - Admirals FC

2 goals direct from free-kick, no headers. 0 shots on target 0% efficiency.

Dreamer
    To be fair, EA's bugs are much worse than this. In NHL 11 I once had 300% conversion on the Power Play. XD

Too, Soccer isn't a game of stats like baseball, golf, and hockey is. Sure, there are stats, but at the end of the day they are meaningless. Only the score matters.
    Peter Renn and Cat Harrison like this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    To be fair, EA's bugs are much worse than this. In NHL 11 I once had 300% conversion on the Power Play. XD

Too, Soccer isn't a game of stats like baseball, golf, and hockey is. Sure, there are stats, but at the end of the day they are meaningless. Only the score matters.
    Irl Football doesn't work on numbers but in a coded game it does. This is not neccesarily a bug its a question of understanding. Sometimes some stats are Open Play, sometimes there is no differentiationbetween open play or dead ball etc.....no harm in trying to interpret better what the game gives us.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Irl Football doesn't work on numbers but in a coded game it does. This is not neccesarily a bug its a question of understanding. Sometimes some stats are Open Play, sometimes there is no differentiationbetween open play or dead ball etc.....no harm in trying to interpret better what the game gives us.
    Valid argument, lol.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast