Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Buy players who are close to next star before new season start! save ur cost & token!

Buy players who are close to next star before new season start! save ur cost & token!

I think buying someone who is just few point away from scout quality is good, i just bought 4 34Q players and 1 of them already bcome scout after 2 training session. so was it a dumb not to buy em knowing they will up star just so easy? pick wisely, i buy 5 of them with just 5 token and at discounted price.

those guys planning to spend money in new season, so tro away their top players for max money on hand, so they only selling em at 70% price which is the minimum, i got those 35Q 5 Stars players at a total of 4.224m, and some of em fast trainner. i add up their attack, defend and physical point and notice more of them got 34++ average (A+D+P = total/3 = average) and i know with few training they wll reach Q35.

Also I go for statistic as priority then training factor, age and cost/salary factor. in my past experience, buying a fast trainer or nordgen doesn't' guarantee a good performance, end up u will see a 4 stars with average rating of 8 plus and ur expensive (value/salary) player and nordgen ( empty club history, club not found after bought) with just 5-6. who else more useful?

What you wan is a player who can do well and win the game for u , so statistic dont lie, it always guarantee a good players, at least near to 80%. I have sold many nordgen and fast trainner due to **** performances after 10-15 games!

So now is the best time for u guys to buy players in! Act now and don listen to those who are saving, end up they gonna enter bid war for sure for the first 7-10 days with player starting value set at 90%! and the bid war will increase the price as well! now is 1 token per player at 70% cost! as long as u pick the one that is few point away from next star, he gonna bcome 5 star again in next season!

see my 5 stars Q34 player, just bought, few training session and now he reach 6 stars at scout level! I prove it already, act now! i m not token buyer so now it s ur chance man!
    Buy players who are close to next star before new season start! save ur cost & token!-buy.jpg
    Last edited by Real United; 06-28-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

However tomorrow all those players you have just bought will lose a star.

If you had waited until tomorrow then you could have got high 5 star players who are just short of being scouts (who would be just short of being 7 star for you now)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

If you had waited until tomorrow then you could have got high 5 star players who are just short of being scouts (who would be just short of being 7 star for you now)
    Yes, but if you don't have lots of tokens, it can be useful to buy high 5 star players at the end of a season. Especially if your first team consists of mostly 4 stars.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

But to compete for trebles every season, early 5* players won't be great assets in place.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    But to compete for trebles every season, early 5* players won't be great assets in place.
    No, they won't - but I guess a 35T team might find them useful.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

did u see my striker just turn 6 star? after i bought it jut 2 training session he bcome 6 and now he's 5 till in new season. i think u dun get wat i mean, and i already show u with print screen. it's one of the best way for non token players, today new market open and i saw many bid war, averagely around 5-10 times of bidding cos they all sell many players after season end or near season end and they desperately needed new players to play.

Please get your fact right(which already tells in the picture) before giving ur comment tq.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

Cat Harrison likes this.

Yeah that's indeed a good tactic for someone who manages his team with a minimum of tokens ;-)
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Yeah that's indeed a good tactic for someone who manages his team with a minimum of tokens ;-)
    exactly, 1 token per player at 70% cost is really worth. cos those big players sellling their top or valuable players after season end or few days near it. and they are preparing token for bidding in new season to add players, some of them even sell 5-8 players to raise the fund for it, and lack of players(sub and reserve) to play in new season. so non token buyer might not wan to compete with these desperate guys in the new season transfer market. those left over one most r non decent players, so don even bother to waste token to bid them.

btw, today i just sold 3 of my defenders to the league 1 lvl below me, so they r 4,5 stars for the league, hence i see bid war from lvl 3 league to get my players. end up i got almost 6mil transfer fund now, and gonna use it after 7 days when the bidding war is not so heavy. and the 4 players bought yesterday only cost me 4mil 4 token. and token save for the use of new season will b used after bid war period.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...dding-war.html

as u can see a newly post, bidding war started and u wll see it for few more days at least
    Mr. Marco likes this.

and now with the token promotion sales from top 11, it's gonna b more bidding wars going around, so it till wise for my early move, now i keep winning match with my lvl 5 and 4 players without needed to spend any token in the hot transfer market
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast