Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Buy players who are close to next star before new season start! save ur cost & token!

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    You are on level 3 - trust me, once you have been around a while you might learn how the game works. Some markets are better than others and I have one that currently has more 5 star players on it that you can afford to be picky on who you buy.

You really shouldn't go around accusing people of being liars - especially when you are WRONG. You have been playing this game for less than 3 months. I've been playing it nearly two years. I'd like to think in this time I have become good at playing the game and know what I am doing. The fact that you still stand by the fact that buying 5 star players on the last day of the season is a good tactic shows how flawed your knowledge of this game actually is. I'm also not on a new market - Im on one of the old ones - a fact I have made clear on several threads that are on this forum.

If as you say its only possible to get 1 5 star player a day (you are wrong) explain why all my team are now 5 star bar one player (I bought two scouts, the other player was a 7 star last season). Before you try say they were all scouts last season remember that ALL scouts have a special ability and the majority of these players don't. As you are accusing my of lying, please explain how I have so many 5 star players WITHOUT special abilitys 2 days into the season.

Or maybe you can admit you are wrong and apologise.
    playing for 2 years and have this kind of quality ? LOL i dun thiink u r qualified to teach me, joker
    attached is my real life fren who play for 2 years and teach me on how to play on t11, he's a non token buyer, u r miles away from him. yet u claim that u play for 2 years and sounds so good on it, i think it's either u lie again or u r really weak on top eleven. shameful, stop making urself a joker man, that's no fun at all and wasting my time here. this is my last reply to u time wasteful joker

p/s btw please read back what i said again before turning the fact to another side..
    - i m saying that this tactic is good for non token buyer to avoid bidding war in new season, get player with 1 token to survive tru mid season then buy again after bidding war over, and u claim that i m insisting this is a good tactic like the one and only tactic to buy players
    - i m saying that max quality player which only takes few training to reach next star is hard to find, most proly 1 per day cos u caim that all 7 players u buy in 1 day r so close to next stars
    - 1 more thing i suspect u r liar is new season bidding war happens on top players who r near o next star and u claim that u sign 7 this kind of players in 1 day in new season just for 13 token lol, 13 token sometimes won even let u last for half of a bidding war process in new season for top quality players. totally don make sense like ur server got nobody going for them
    and .ohh it might b bcos u r poor in english or poor ability to understand what others' speaking.
    Last edited by Real United; 06-30-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Idiot. I give up.

I don't have to prove anything to you. Go look through the other threads I've posted in.

You've been playing this game two minutes. You haven't a clue what you are talking about. Some of us have been playing this game a lot longer.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Idiot. I give up.

I don't have to prove anything to you. Go look through the other threads I've posted in.

You've been playing this game two minutes. You haven't a clue what you are talking about. Some of us have been playing this game a lot longer.
    u got noting to prove lol, u don even understand wat ppl said before u talk, so fail in life as well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123