Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Buy players who are close to next star before new season start! save ur cost & token!

This is the highlights of my new buys that I have brought in today off the market and what they cost me -

A new 21yr old DL DC, just 1 training cone off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T
    A new 23yr old MC, just 1 training cone off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T
    A new 22 yr old MC, just 2 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T
    A new 19 yr old GK, just 2 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 2T
    A new 21 yr old DL, just 3 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 3T
    A new 21 yr old ML, just 4 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 4T
    A new 25 yr old AMC, just 5 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T

I've picked up 7 players who will soon become scout quality players for a total of 13 Tokens. Add into the fact that they are all younger than scouts generally, I am very pleased with that bit of business.

You spent 4 Tokens on 4 players the day before this season started - who are now just 4 star quality. Within the next 24 hours using a bit of training I will have new scout rated players - for 9 tokens more than what you used for players that are going to be 2 star worse.

I think overall I have way better value for tokens with those players than you did with yours.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

There are servers on which managers bid like crazy. If those players that you won were on my server, 6-7 tokens would be at least and 25 tokens would be normally required to win them on the first 3 days.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, it entirely depends on your individual situation. My main team (that I buy Tokens for) I buy great players when I find them.

The other teams I have (35T, and some farm Teams), I use a strategy like the OP, buying late in the Season is the only time I can get a decent player for only one or 2 Tokens.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes, it entirely depends on your individual situation. My main team (that I buy Tokens for) I buy great players when I find them.

The other teams I have (35T, and some farm Teams), I use a strategy like the OP, buying late in the Season is the only time I can get a decent player for only one or 2 Tokens.
    yea harrison, u take the point, if ur server got many token buyer, u gonna use the late season purchase tactic and u get player for 1 or 2 token. this is something hard to b understand by token buyers lol. by seeing what they said can sense that they r brainless tokener who only know how to spend money and think it's worth, but something dumb and stupid for non token buyer. non token buyer must plan and play smart to cover the disadvantage of not paying for tokens, but the outcome wont b too much from token buyer. money vs brain game. and of cos we prefer brain

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    This is the highlights of my new buys that I have brought in today off the market and what they cost me -

A new 21yr old DL DC, just 1 training cone off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T
    A new 25 yr old AMC, just 5 training cones off being 6 star, who only cost me 1T

I've picked up 7 players who will soon become scout quality players for a total of 13 Tokens. Add into the fact that they are all younger than scouts generally, I am very pleased with that bit of business.

You spent 4 Tokens on 4 players the day before this season started - who are now just 4 star quality. Within the next 24 hours using a bit of training I will have new scout rated players - for 9 tokens more than what you used for players that are going to be 2 star worse.

I think overall I have way better value for tokens with those players than you did with yours.
    plz take screen shot before u talk, i can also tell a story of me buying 10 players with 10 token but with 1-5 training they grow to scout, but where's the prove?

as we can see cat Harrison is telling the true, when u r token buyer, u see great player u buy them, pure decision.
    but if u r non token buyer, u plan for best hour, best timing, then u go into transfer market and get good player with minimum token (1-2).
    this make sense.
    an for kynan, he said he buy 7 new players(at top Quality) in new season for 13token lol. it's already beyond sense unless his server is a dying server.

My lvl is low but my real life friends are at lvl 20-30+. i get experience from them learn, analyse,test, proven then share here just to help non token buyers.

so for those who like to make story with no prove, no sense, or trying to show off(either a token buyer or a dumb show off kid who got nothing) go other threads, for experience players, ur talk r pcs of Sxxx. dun waste our time here..

Quote Originally Posted by Real United View Post
    plz take screen shot before u talk, i can also tell a story of me buying 10 players with 10 token but with 1-5 training they grow to scout, but where's the prove?
    I dont have screen shots nor do I feel I need them. I have better things to do with my time than lie about buying players on an online computer game.

This forum is for people to talk about the game and give their experiences and opinions. If you cant accept that people dont agree with your opinions then you are probably in the wrong place.

I dont have screen shots nor do I feel I need them. I have better things to do with my time than lie about buying players on an online computer game.

This forum is for people to talk about the game and give their experiences and opinions. If you cant accept that people dont agree with your opinions then you are probably in the wrong place.
    ppl accept talking with sense, not story maker, now bidding war everywhere especially for top quality players, and u said u bid 7 with 13 token lol, and for ur info player with quality close to next star only available the most once per day and u got 7 per day, and it happen in a new market lol, that's totally out of sense and the fact is not.
    and i think u cant take out prove cos it never happen, actually in order for u to reply this, just few sec for u to take screen shot and post it here, prove it instead of explaining.

if u r talking trash here and non fact teller, then u r definitely in the wrong place, dun waste our time tq

Quote Originally Posted by Real United View Post
    ppl accept talking with sense, not story maker, now bidding war everywhere especially for top quality players, and u said u bid 7 with 13 token lol, and for ur info player with quality close to next star only available the most once per day and u got 7 per day, and it happen in a new market lol, that's totally out of sense and the fact is not.
    and i think u cant take out prove cos it never happen, actually in order for u to reply this, just few sec for u to take screen shot and post it here, prove it instead of explaining.

if u r talking trash here and non fact teller, then u r definitely in the wrong place, dun waste our time tq
    You are on level 3 - trust me, once you have been around a while you might learn how the game works. Some markets are better than others and I have one that currently has more 5 star players on it that you can afford to be picky on who you buy.

This is my current team after yesterdays additions. If you are that bothered about checking out exactly how many tokens are used then go back through the How are you doing threads from last season and the start of this and you will be able to see from the photos I have put up in the last few weeks that what I put was correct.

You really shouldn't go around accusing people of being liars - especially when you are WRONG. You have been playing this game for less than 3 months. I've been playing it nearly two years. I'd like to think in this time I have become good at playing the game and know what I am doing. The fact that you still stand by the fact that buying 5 star players on the last day of the season is a good tactic shows how flawed your knowledge of this game actually is. I'm also not on a new market - Im on one of the old ones - a fact I have made clear on several threads that are on this forum.

If as you say its only possible to get 1 5 star player a day (you are wrong) explain why all my team are now 5 star bar one player (I bought two scouts, the other player was a 7 star last season). Before you try say they were all scouts last season remember that ALL scouts have a special ability and the majority of these players don't. As you are accusing my of lying, please explain how I have so many 5 star players WITHOUT special abilitys 2 days into the season.

Or maybe you can admit you are wrong and apologise.
    Last edited by kynan; 07-01-2014 at 12:01 AM.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

You are on level 3 - trust me, once you have been around a while you might learn how the game works. Some markets are better than others and I have one that currently has more 5 star players on it that you can afford to be picky on who you buy.

This is my current team after yesterdays additions. If you are that bothered about checking out exactly how many tokens are used then go back through the How are you doing threads from last season and the start of this and you will be able to see from the photos I have put up in the last few weeks that what I put was correct.

You really shouldn't go around accusing people of being liars - especially when you are WRONG. You have been playing this game for less than 3 months. I've been playing it nearly two years. I'd like to think in this time I have become good at playing the game and know what I am doing. The fact that you still stand by the fact that buying 5 star players on the last day of the season is a good tactic shows how flawed your knowledge of this game actually is. I'm also not on a new market - Im on one of the old ones - a fact I have made clear on several threads that are on this forum.

If as you say its only possible to get 1 5 star player a day (you are wrong) explain why all my team are now 5 star bar one player (I bought two scouts, the other player was a 7 star last season). Before you try say they were all scouts last season remember that ALL scouts have a special ability and the majority of these players don't. As you are accusing my of lying, please explain how I have so many 5 star players WITHOUT special abilitys 2 days into the season.

Or maybe you can admit you are wrong and apologise.

and u ony have 3 players with scout quality lol, it doent seems as what u told b4, picture speak thousand of words, don try to make story man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast