Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Once in a lifetime .. 8th Place can win the league

I can't say I approve of people who cheat by letting certain teams win to gain advantages.

That is what you did in the England v Italy game, so the fact that you have lost the title on goal difference, while some may feel sorry for you, well its nice to see that your cheating has come back to bite you.

If more people played this game in a honest manner it would be a better game.
    BeckStar, John Naish and Mr. Marco like this.

Rookie
    Italy is my bro team .. he was risking qualification and so i let him win with a big GD

Risking is all about the game men, that still not fair play^^

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Exactly, for me I always play the game fairly, putting out my best team (unless I have a bigger game shortly after, in which case I rotate if possible) regardless of who I am up against, friend, foe or stranger.

I would never throw a game to help anyone else - and I wouldn't want anyone to do it for me either. I'd rather achieve what I can via fair means rather than screwing other users over by running more than one team in the same league and perverting the results to favour an outcome.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    I bet on FC Steaua Buc. :-)
    Ofc, Romanians always win
    John Naish and Mr. Marco like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I even put the strongest team to fight my own id, in cl semi-finals, so sad because only 1 can win the trophy.

Steaua Buc playing against dinamo succeava also meant that ITALY couldn't become champions

Rookie
    So you are saying to me that letting my bro win so he dosent relegate is not fair but buying tons of T and have a full 9* team is good? .. oh cmon please .. think about it ..

You have to understand that the situation you are mentioning is sensitive =)) There are people who will argue for the merit of token buyers that they actually keep this game going. I totally agree with that because I am playing for free (not really because I spend my time which is worth of money also).

Btw, just do what you want to do. It's your game to play, you don't have to care about anything people say about you were letting your bro win :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12