Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Damn we lost with 2-1 in CL.................. what.. the result should be 5-0 for us :| , well we will try more next round!
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    I lost 4-0 in CL semi-final to weaker team...His striker who has only scored 5 goals in the League till now and 2 goals in CL scored 3 goals alone...And the 4th goal was due to a double corner...

It could have been 5 - 0 but my GK saved a double corner ( caught under the pressure by )...

So my CL hopes are finished due to a messed up result...There is no way I will be able to defeat him 5-0...
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Ricardo82 like this.

Cl: fc tiki taka has played 1st leg of the semi - finals.
    Our opp a strong team with mostly 7* players with sa is called TSV Grafenau.
    We played away and had to face the same formation like us. 4-5-1 V vs. 4-5-1 V.
    The first shoot against us was a goal. But then 2 times Ribery, Robben and Muerto scored for us.
    Maradona gives 3 assists again. So we won this match 1:4. The door to the final is wide open.

Go tiki taka
    Buffs Mad and Gintaras Račas like this.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Champions League: Buffs FC lose 2-1 away in the first leg.

The opposition took the field in a 3N-3W(DMs)-2N-2. Buffs went on in a 4-3N-2W-1 - in hindsight a ND might have been more suitable but Buffs Mad missed the match.

After the match Buffs Mad said "They won today but now we're angry - and we're dangerous when we're angry."

Famous
    Update for my teams (league day 21 n CL)

Winning 11..
    Continue poor form .. lost 3 matches in a row including knocked out at CL and 2 continuous league matches.. Today I even lost tamely 0-4 to a team I have beaten countless times.. including last season Quarter final CL 2 matches n this season 1 s t leg...1 thing is all my players are always in very good shape n good condition (full everything) but still get the bad results..so from 12 points ahead of the 2nd place now only 6 points... what's a troll...

Tuan DM FC

League: Stay at 3rd place since winning today..no hope of Championship since the distance is too far..11 points apart to the 1st place...
    CL: Narrow win 3-2 at home in the 1st leg of CL semi final ..hard match

Winning Eleven
    This low level team is doing extremely well.. hic ..This is the team I manage just for fun...

League: Top ..6 points ahead of 2nd place..21 goals differences
    CL: Winning 1st leg 2-1 (Semi Final)
    CUP: Winning 1st leg 3-1 (Semi Final)
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 07-21-2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I have a "crush" for premium items in Top Eleven... I just finished with my WC collection, we paid more then 2000 tokens for them..

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I have a "crush" for premium items in Top Eleven... I just finished with my WC collection, we paid more then 2000 tokens for them..
    Could've given those tokens to me. Would put them to better use like players...
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Not a good business...better used on young talents and power trainings...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    From where did you get so many TOKENS ??? As far as I know there are no offers available in your country...

Did NORDEUS provided you so many TOKENS ???
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Hello everyone,havent been posting in months .. I'm Back this season and this is my first post.. I used the saved up tokens and bough some good players and we got some good results 18W-1D-2L so far and 2nd in league.. This season we have a "super" player in our team who scored at least once every single match,even the ones we lost.As for the Cup,well it didnt go well i made it only to the play-offs and lost to a stronger team
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast