Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

Its been a busy few days for me work wise (sadly going to continue for most of this month), so I've had very limited time on the game.

Its taken me up until now to get every new player I brought in up to 6 star. The only position I need now is a keeper, but I'm in no rush until a really young (no older than 19) keeper who is only 1 or 2 cones away from 6 appears.

My Green packs have taken a hammering in the last few days as I've power trained all the new 5 star players up to 6 star level.

A little over 6200 tokens in the account. I will have almost zero chance to farm this season, so I hope to have at least 6000 after I have refreshed my squad at the start of next season - assuming I decide not to stick with what I've got.

Going strong in all competitions, although I did lose in the CL today against a team who has 8 7 star players in their team. Should be me and them through in the groups so not too worried - although it is possible our paths with have to cross again if I was to win it later on. Top of the league, but there is another team that is matching me win for win so far. Our league has 4 abandoned teams in it by the looks of it, so points needed to win it may be higher than normal.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Coming Soon - Achievement Hunter

The first project that doesn't matter about winning or losing a lot, what we are going to do is to start with about 80-160 tokens, trying to hunt for all hidden achievements at one go.

Perfect Tactics set to hunt for signings

The holiday for Perfect Tactics at Wimbledon is over, now we can start to make some signings to improve our team for this season.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Perfect Tactics - Transfers Update

-Victor Ibarbo ST 21 yo 1.53M 28Q
    -Peter Palmisano DR/DMR 20 yo 1.55M 27Q
    -Ilia Plushkov GK 28 yo 550K 27Q
    -Steven Morath-Gibbs MC 23 yo 910K 27Q
    -Victor Barragan DC/DMC 23 yo 950K 28Q

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

yea yesterday in league lost 3-2 against team, who after 4 games had goals 0-7 and 0 points, last season in league level 16, last season and now in transfer market good quality players 5* only age 30+, great nordeus hahaha

Cup: Buffs FC establish a 4 goal lead in the 1st leg of the Playoffs after a 4-0 away win. Ina dominant midfield display McStay, Baxter and Fletcher all grab a goal each with Fullback, DannyMcGrain nicking in at the end to score from a corner.

The opposition set up in a 3N-2W(DMs)-3N-2 with Buffs emerging in a 4-5-1 flat and pushing the 2 wide men forward as wingers in the last 15 mins.

4-0 win at home in the league. Guys did well, League doesn't even look like a serious competition this year!

Tough cup match awaits this evening and I'll be missing it Have a real life football match at that time in my school's amateur league. Hope to get the win there and that my players will do the same in T11! Preparing my team right now while watching F1 Silverstone GP! Forza Ferrari!
    pnr8555, Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Our new signings hasn't seem to do very well, but we beaten AC BORAN 2-0, followed by a sweaty 1-0 win over Aishi FC in the Cup.

We still remain unconceded and 100% record in the league.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    4-0 win at home in the league. Guys did well, League doesn't even look like a serious competition this year!

Tough cup match awaits this evening and I'll be missing it Have a real life football match at that time in my school's amateur league. Hope to get the win there and that my players will do the same in T11! Preparing my team right now while watching F1 Silverstone GP! Forza Ferrari!
    Alonso finishes 6th after a hard-fought battle aganist Vettel. Lewis wins while Rosberg suffers gearbox problems. Raikkonen out in the 1st lap
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League: Buffs FC are made to struggle away, leaving it late to secure a 2-1 win. They remain 3 pts clear at the top and will play host to the second placed team in the next match.

Buffs started in 4-3-2W-1 but were giving up too many chances so Buffs Mad changed them to 4-5-1V. *phew*

tiki taka goes straight away to complete their mission impossible to repeat the win of the treblecrown.
    1st leg in cup fc tiki taka played 4-5-1V against a belarus team 3 level above us ( level 13 ) played with 4-4-2. We won at home 2:0. Our goals came from our superstriker Muerto.

Our Leaguematch today we won easy 5:0 against AC Mailand and we are still sitting on top of the table.

We hope to be for long time on our unbeatable winningstreak. The manager of tiki taka is very happy and is on the way to a new contract for lifetime.
    Last edited by Ricardo82; 07-06-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast