Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: How many TOKENS you have ???

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Using programs (software, settings, whatever) to change where you are "from" could get you banned I think. I wouldn't do it, but then I don't want to get banned from earning T. And if you want to discuss programs other than T11, yeah, use PMs.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-31-2014 at 04:53 AM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Using programs to change where you are "from" could get you banned I think. I wouldn't do it. And if you want to discuss programs other than T11, yeah, use PMs.
    I think that is where I am lucky. The UK market seems to be pretty good for farming.

No programs needed, no dodgy messing about with settings, just simple loading up top elevens website and watching vids and downloading apps, then repeat, repeat again, repeat again....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I think UK gets more than US, prolly cause there's more players. FB's been great for boosters the last couple weeks, though.

@ Hazmat I notice when I use certain browsers, even w/o the popup blocker running, content gets blocked.. I think it's Opera that only works sometimes for me. I've best success with Firefox.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Using programs to change where you are "from" could get you banned I think. I wouldn't do it. And if you want to discuss programs other than T11, yeah, use PMs.
    Keyword "I think" . The first thing is that vpn is not a program. And the second thing -yes, some ****ty http proxyies can be detected(topeleven. com)

I used to keep 10-20 token just in case of emergency use...

Need tips for farming tokens !! In the UK you only get boosters for videos and need to download apps etc to get tokens. They are few and far between. I'm lucky to farm 2-3 tokens on average a day. So where can you watch videos for tokens ?
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Need tips for farming tokens !! In the UK you only get boosters for videos and need to download apps etc to get tokens. They are few and far between. I'm lucky to farm 2-3 tokens on average a day. So where can you watch videos for tokens ?
    Currently on my iPad I'm getting 2 tokens a day (morning and evening) in the UK just for opening Tapjoy's website from inside the app. Very occasionally Tapjoy has a watch-video-for token offer which is good for a token a day for a week. They often give out a few tokens for topping up your Skype balance too - and I Skype my parents' landline in NZ every weekend (their internet connection isn't good enough for VOIP ) so I do burn through a bit of Skype credit.

On the Top11 website (using PC) videos have rather dried up of late (3 months ago I was farming 6-10 a day), but currently I can generally only average 1-2 tokens a day between Matomy and Token Ads (under "win tokens") and the "watch video & earn tokens" sidebar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Currently on my iPad I'm getting 2 tokens a day (morning and evening) in the UK just for opening Tapjoy's website from inside the app. Very occasionally Tapjoy has a watch-video-for token offer which is good for a token a day for a week. They often give out a few tokens for topping up your Skype balance too - and I Skype my parents' landline in NZ every weekend (their internet connection isn't good enough for VOIP ) so I do burn through a bit of Skype credit.

On the Top11 website (using PC) videos have rather dried up of late (3 months ago I was farming 6-10 a day), but currently I can generally only average 1-2 tokens a day between Matomy and Token Ads (under "win tokens") and the "watch video & earn tokens" sidebar.
    Ok Pete thanks for the tips. On my iPad when I go to Tapjoy within T11 it just says "come back later for more offers" & has done for 4 months now. I can however access Tapjoy through T11 on my iPhone. Believe me I try all ways and also VPN to other markets (USA, Japan, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands) to farm their offers too.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Ok Pete thanks for the tips. On my iPad when I go to Tapjoy within T11 it just says "come back later for more offers" & has done for 4 months now. I can however access Tapjoy through T11 on my iPhone. Believe me I try all ways and also VPN to other markets (USA, Japan, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands) to farm their offers too.
    I had "come back later for more offers" briefly a while back, but it came right after a game update. I'd try un-installing and re-installing T11. That open-the-site offer hasn't come through on my iPhone in months sadly. I set up my tapjoy with different email addresses on the different devices too.

i have 5 tokens

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast