Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: How many TOKENS you have ???

I don't know what you're talking about, live in the USA and I am never able to farm tokens - only red/blue/green packs and money. And even then, it's rarely more than 1 or 2 of each (if that) and then the offers end. The "Win Tokens" tab doesn't even work. I've never been allowed to even participate in a survey; I always get messages saying there are no surveys available for me.

If I want to "farm" them, it means signing up for offers for things I have to pay for, or cluttering my phone with apps, or both. In other words, I have to pay for them if I want a lot.

Trust me, at least in this part of the USA, there are no easy avenues.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hazmat, do you only play through Facebook? The videos for Tokens on the main site works for me, I expect it would for you too.

But at least we do get boosters & some Tokens. I feel bad not everyone can do that.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Hazmat, do you only play through Facebook? The videos for Tokens on the main site works for me, I expect it would for you too.

But at least we do get boosters & some Tokens. I feel bad not everyone can do that.
    I play through there and the mobile app. I do not get any videos through FB. That is the Win Tokens button I am referring to. The tabs at the bottom have been Supersonic ads, which also do not often work.

The only way I can really get offers is the app. It just got me 9 rests and 2 morale boosters before cutting me off.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think you have to have popup blocker and ad blocks & such off, but the main site is pretty good for a Token a day and FB for a booster or two.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think you have to have popup blocker and ad blocks & such off, but the main site is pretty good for a Token a day and FB for a booster or two.
    Alas, no, that's not it. I thought if that a long time ago and always disable that before attempting to watch things.

Apprentice
    I have 82 tokens but it's always burning hole in my pocket even though most of my players are 6*.

Rookie
    just an update ive got 1,531. got 231 free tokens this season and bought 2 scout players and signed my youth on top of that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Starker17 View Post
    ive got about 1,400 and havent bought any.
    Just thought Id update everyone That at the start of this season Ive got 1585. Still not spent a penny on this game.

One hundred trillion tokens!

I own this place!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many TOKENS you have ???-dr-evil-one-hundred-trillion-tokens.jpg   How many TOKENS you have ???-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-30-04-22-11-ssn-7-token-count-sid.png  
    BeckStar and Anna Martyniec like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    I have 601 tokens, 535 tokens from signing up for a credit card deal on FB. I haven't bought any tokens yet
    Who are you, you look like someone I know!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast