Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This game just become Pay to Win! No five star on market anymore

Exclamation This game just become Pay to Win! No five star on market anymore

After 2 Years of playing there is no more 5 star players on market???I see comments like oh you are on new server,in order to fix it you have to not get promoted few sessons and it will be alright and ****s like that. Sure now i have to stop play fore few months and its alright? Fuk that ****!I am on same freacking server for last 2 years and everything was fine. Yesterday i saw only 3 five star players on market and they were to old and barely five star so i didnt want to bid them ofc.What is going on need no explanation because this is all fuked up and if it continue like this i dont know what will happen for few sessons,but if they think i will start to load them with chash to buy scout players hell no! I understand that they want to earn money on this game,that was idea on first place,but let me tell ya something kids WITHOUT us ''free client players'' (who dont buy tokens) nobody would play it! So ill wait little bit more to see if something gonna change and if not... then cya never!

lol, who told you that you're on a new server? You've been introduced to the NEW TRANSERMARKET...
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Welcome aboard bro...

Banned
    You are on NEW TRANSFER MARKET which got even more worse after the NEW update...

I think the developers have messed up the codes and now are finding it difficult to revert it back...LoL......

Whatever it is there is only one option left TO BUY SCOUT PLAYERS! But im not gonna eat it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja Medenica View Post
    Whatever it is there is only one option left TO BUY SCOUT PLAYERS! But im not gonna eat it
    Bro we are facing this problem for the last 7 seasons......

Im really sorry to hear that because i am playing this 23 sessons and this is the first it happen to me! And this is the first time i visit forum to see is anybody have same problem...im telling ya few days ago and anytime before whenever i go on market there is like 40-50 five star players at anytime and now when new sesson started there is none! Ive checkd now again and there is 3 five star players,the thing is you have to reload page to see them wich is kinda annoying...However its not good...

This game just become Pay to Win! No five star on market anymore-t11.jpg

A good market, not seen one as good as this for days, I am guessing there will be a flurry of activity on the 18yo LOL

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The OP said 23 SEASONS. Means he's near the top of the server, for sure. Which means less people above sellling, so less high star players for sale.
    NOT necessarily the new market, even before new market happened the top of the server had a dearth of guys for sale.

(if the new market refreshes itself, too, he said when he refresh page.. more players.)

Everyone in that level on a server sees the same list. Does everyone in your League buy Scouts? Consider maybe taking over a lower level Team to jump down from the top of the server.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-03-2014 at 05:43 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    I don't agree with Cat. Since till season 22 he had lots of 5 star players and come the season 23 and suddenly there are no 5 star players. It means he is definitely not at the TOP of server...

The only thing to be blamed here is NEW TRANSFER MARKET......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast