Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sad case, keep losing

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24

    Unhappy Sad case, keep losing

    Hi All,

    I'm a lvl 10 manager, just only new start season, but i already lose 2 match.

    my formation is

    --------ST--------

    ML-----MC------MR

    ----DMC---DMC----

    DL---DC---DC---DR

    --------GK---------

    anyone can comment?
    [IMG][/IMG]

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    390
    Yes:

    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...se-before.html

    This formation is very case dependent, and should be used with caution!
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

    Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Nothing wrong with your formation...

    Time to spend money on the game or get TROLLED has arrived for you...

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    Yes:

    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...se-before.html

    This formation is very case dependent, and should be used with caution!
    how should i used in caution way?
    [IMG][/IMG]

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Nothing wrong with your formation...

    Time to spend money on the game or get TROLLED has arrived for you...
    i have 2 match with low rating then mine wan, but i also lose with the above formation.
    [IMG][/IMG]

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    189
    only one way to succeed in your defensive minded formation, i.e. to have a top class striker who is on form

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    only one way to succeed in your defensive minded formation, i.e. to have a top class striker who is on form
    My striker is in top form, 4 matches in 6 goals, but also cant help my team to get victory
    [IMG][/IMG]

  8. #8
    Famous Skidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,399
    As you advance up the levels and the game gets harder you need to alter your team to siut!, upgrade your players to keep up with the required skill set, you are only playing one striker so a tinker in your formation is needed!, ticket prices and win bonuses all contribute to helping you gain an advantage, watching live games and watching the game stats during live matches will help you identify any weakness in your team!, finaly orders and arrows.
    Ricardo82 likes this.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    As you advance up the levels and the game gets harder you need to alter your team to siut!, upgrade your players to keep up with the required skill set, you are only playing one striker so a tinker in your formation is needed!, ticket prices and win bonuses all contribute to helping you gain an advantage, watching live games and watching the game stats during live matches will help you identify any weakness in your team!, finaly orders and arrows.
    Did u hv any idea about my team arrows and orders?
    [IMG][/IMG]

  10. #10
    Famous Skidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,399
    Seeing as your struggling I would go attack minded, reds on the Ml,mc,mr, st and even the dmcs, orders, attacking or normal, down both flanks or mixed, hard tackling, mixed passing style, try zonal marking but switch to mom if needed, play ofsides, leave of force counter attacks till after HT then put on if you feel youe getting over run!, I would also put on a 2nd striker at HT aswell as lone strikers are better played with am amc with shadow striker behind them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast