Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Top

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Did your players had superb moral on both games?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i have almost 150 moral items and soon as i see yellow i treat them in emergency .... maybe the average lvl was 95% !

I've got a good squad on here, but don't expect to win every game. I was beaten on away goals in the quarter finals of the Champions League last season by a team I should have beaten on paper - but this game isn't played on paper just as in real life.

Ok so lets all pretend for a min "game engine is so unfair, nordeus do something about it like now!!!!"

Next day miracle happens : Developers change game engine, higher quality is a win no matter what you do, teams with scout players always perform better, option is really simple now: buy tokens and steamroll every lowbie / less quality team you come across.

Do you know what will happen in a week's time? everyone will be bored of the obvious and set team with auto coaching on. "why should i watch my game? its a 100% win afterall"
    In a month's time no matter what side of the river you re on, you will get bored, think its another stupid obvious game and quit it....

It is a good thing a few results are unpredictable, even in real soccer sometimes you deserve to win but you dont....
    Do you know why soccer is the king of team sports with millions of fans worldwide ? because in every sport you can see the game stats without final score knowledge and find out who was the winner. On the contrary you can check 100 games stats in soccer and you will never be sure of the winner
    Last edited by Spyros; 02-12-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    Thomasjas and Tornado88 like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Banned
    Nothing special at all... yesterday second cup leg i draw 1-1 at home vs level 3 team. His best player was 21, and his 11 average was 18. My 11 was 37 almost.

Guys,

You undestood me wrong ! It's not about loosing a game .... not the result concerns me most !

I just wanna be clear : My 3MCs 35Quality versus 1MC 21Quality gave me just 4% more possesion and despide that his team shooted 11 times on the target and mine only for 7 times ! How is possible ?

I'm not speaking about having 3times more shots on the target and playing CA my oponent managed to score 1 lucky shoot! And it isn't only a game .... the first one had the same result ! Into a normal engine I should have won at least 2gools difference in both games !

Quote Originally Posted by Jourjaque View Post
    Guys,

You undestood me wrong ! It's not about loosing a game .... not the result concerns me most !

I just wanna be clear : My 3MCs 35Quality versus 1MC 21Quality gave me just 4% more possesion and despide that his team shooted 11 times on the target and mine only for 7 times ! How is possible ?

I'm not speaking about having 3times more shots on the target and playing CA my oponent managed to score 1 lucky shoot! And it isn't only a game .... the first one had the same result ! Into a normal engine I should have won at least 2gools difference in both games !
    Maybe he followed a better tact(ultra defense is there to counter better teams), maybe he gave maximus bonus for the win to motivate his players for the very first time( scotch manager?) or maybe his players decided to shine for a single time this season

In a soccer match my friend, everything is possible!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    In a soccer match my friend, everything is possible!
    Did you ever see into a real soccer game a team playing with 1MC having with 50% more shoots at the oponent target ?

I don't think so ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jourjaque View Post
    Did you ever see into a real soccer game a team playing with 1MC having with 50% more shoots at the oponent target ?

I don't think so ....
    Me neither but what I see in your posted pic is one mc + one dmr + one mr = 3 in the middle , with an option to pass only through right flank he could had been away with it!
    Last edited by Spyros; 02-12-2013 at 12:26 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

I'm skeptical about MCs affecting possession more than other midfield positions. For me, it's about all the midfielders.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15