Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real United View Post
    what u mean?
    Your BID BOT has a name...Since his picture is also being shown that means this account is connected by Facebook...Search that name on the Facebook...

Every thing will be cleared automatically......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-05-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    (I removed FB link, please do not post someone else's FB.. ch)
    thats it.
    C.Ronaldo on his profile pic- we can't see it tho.. cause his profile is private.. seems real to me even if he aint verry active
    As i said there is nothing strange in what i see here, a manager bidding for 1.29mil free agent on lvl 2(thats 25T worth in money)
    and some random guy comes out calling him a bot,even acusing nordeus of doing illegal stuff lol.. There aint no proof of anything in this as the action described is regular and logical if you ask me.
    p.s The higest value Free Agent that i've bought on lvl 2 was 600k worth guy and i spent 6 tokens for it. Sold it to my 2nd team cause i needed money and yet i had better team SAO PAULO
    quit makeing noise out of nothing and come back with something that really makes sence.
    LoL Bro we can see anyone DP whether it is private or public...Although in public you can see the whole image......
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-05-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Faceook settings allow you to either show or not ur DP to people that got no mutual friends
    It also allows to decide if they can add you as friend or not, that guy just set his profile in a verry private way. Does it mean its a bot?
    just to make it clear im not defending anyone here.. just trying to tell ya that ur argumentation is invalide

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Banned
    Faceook settings allow you to either show or not ur DP to people that got no mutual friends
    It also allows to decide if they can add you as friend or not, that guy just set his profile in a verry private way. Does it mean its a bot?
    just to make it clear im not defending anyone here.. just trying to tell ya that ur argumentation is invalide
    Brother as far as I know you cannot hide your DP in facebook...And secondly if he has hidden his DP then how come the game is accessing it ???

Plus why the hell he will hide his DP when he has Ronaldo as his DP.....

Banned
    This is the real link to the FB profile of the BID BOT...Take a look yourself guys and decide whether it is a BID BOT or not...If I will say some thing I will get unwanted messages in my INBOX talking lots of CRAP...

(I removed FB link, please do not post someone else's FB.. ch)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-05-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Hi there, the guy already sent a friend invite. Opposite side did not acept/refuse(pending request) You could see this on the post i made above.. and also original 1st post.

YOU CAN NOT CANCEL UR FRIEND REQUEST IF YOU HAVENT SENT FRIEND REQUEST ALREADY OK?
    Oh right, lol, got it!
    BeckStar likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    There are no bid bots and they are also illegal. Top Eleven just has 11+ million players every month and from that many players there will be some odd players with different tactics, like this one.

This topic answered to all your arguments against him being a bot with very good counter-arguments, you are just ignoring them all:
    1. You sent him a friend request which he didn't accept, which he doesn't have to accept and is nothing odd. Doesn't make him a bot.
    2. Regarding the buying of 3* players, as others answered, is because he found a way to earn more money by selling those players, than to buy that money for tokens. Doesn't make him a bot.
    3. He is very active because he just is (he is probably as active as you are, since you noticed him), there are more players than you think who would do anything to be first, which is fine. Doesn't also make him a bot.
    4. As you can see he has a legitimate Facebook profile, which also goes into his favor, that he is not a bot.

Since we answered all your questions and proved that he is not a bot I'm closing this thread since it is not going anywhere. If you still think this guy is problematic, report him to our support and they could probably give you an even more detailed answer.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I guess I'm a BOT...

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123