Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!

Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!

like the previews closed thread mentioned

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...re-please.html

i discovered a guy who keep making offer for free players, at first i tot he's just a token buyer looking for more cash, so i let him take he first 2 free players which i wanted to sign. then after few hours, i come back again and i saw 2 free players again, no one big, so i bid for 1 of them. then i have my dinner, after that i realize this guys bidded for both players. so i check on him to decide gonna open a bidding war or not. then i was shock, at lvl 2 he got 7.89M cash, 26.9 ave quality of players and he already buy/sell more than 30 players getting the mogul achievement just in 9 days, means each day he need to buy and sell 3-4 players.

to me he's not selling, he just dispose those free players, later my video will show u. so this guy is so sick that he stay infront of pc whole day looking for free players even he already got the best team at lvl 2 and he decided to waste his time on that **** which no one will do. his last 2 slots are always filled up with free players and once a transaction is done, 1 player will b disposed immediately. i trid to add him as fren but not allowed cos the button hanged, but when i m trying to add others ok. clever move, so i cant trace the bot after that.

i know most proly he's a bot, so i decided to take a video, one poor guy get in bid war with him, n no doubt lost at round 9.
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-bot-1.jpg
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-bot-2.jpg
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-bot-3.jpg
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-bot-4.jpg
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-bot-5.jpg
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-cannot-add-bot-fren.jpg
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-bot-line-up-5-july-14.jpg
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-cannot-add-bot-fren-2.jpg

damn video too big, i try upload at other side n post link here.
    we wan the truth, so don hide it!
    Mr. Marco likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    What you describe to me sounds likes someone who has lots of time (or works on a computer! with a nice fast internet) to check the market often. At low levels in the game that is great way to raise $$ since tickets don't bring much, and he has built a nice team, as well as a large bank by doing exactly what you say, buying and reselling a whole lot of players.

There are no bid bots.
    tarcanes92 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and the guy who lost in the first bid feeling frustrating, end up wasted 20+ token in 2nd bid war lol pitiful, wasted almost 40 token for nothing, and he didnt know he cant beat the bot. caio fernando who manage dukinka fc u r losing to a bot, dun be sad, both bidding process r taken down by me.
    Bidding BOT discovered! Video taken, we want the truth, don cover it!-2nd-player.jpg
    poor uy caio, he's here again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    What you describe to me sounds likes someone who has lots of time (or works on a computer! with a nice fast internet) to check the market often. At low levels in the game that is great way to raise $$ since tickets don't bring much, and he has built a nice team, as well as a large bank by doing exactly what you say, buying and reselling a whole lot of players.

There are no bid bots.
    explain to me why i m not allowed to add him as fren? explain to me why he got so many token wasted on the transfer market for free 3 stars players instead of using the token to buy scout players?

ur point doesn't stand cat Harrison if u insist there r n bot, prove it! or r u trying to cover for nordeus?

i know u last shut down a thread with same topic, conclude that there's no bot, but where is the prove? any normal guy who got bunch of tokens will upgrade the whole team to scout and legend lvl first before playing around and earn some bonus buying free low quality players. the token he used to bid those free players r ridiculously high as he always win the war, he might go max, but what for? and u r trying to tel me he's a normal guy who don use his token to upgrade players to max quality but rather wasted it on free players that helps nothing on his current squad while he's totally rich n no lack of money. normal guy with brain will not do so unless it's bot!

we got the prove, so i dare to stand out and open this thread. u r welcome if u got the prove too. dun just simply say that "u think", "sounds like" and 'no bot". prove please. let me know why i cant add him as fren? why? only him cannot b added. it reflex in my video too, when i open his page , the add fren button is already pressed down and i cant do frenship request already, then i move on top n notice that he somehow added to me but never shown in my list and i can remove him, so ridiculus, end result is someone don wan me to add this bot as fren.

wat ever i said, i got prove.
    Last edited by Real United; 07-05-2014 at 03:15 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I cover for no one, I have been giving what I believe is a reasonable explantion for what he described, and from my own experience.
    I don't see he wasted Tokens: he has a larger bank and a good Team. I think he's done quite well.
    I don't need to prove it; conspiracy theorists won't believe it, and all with common sense already know it: it would be illegal, unethical and they would be in trouble for it. Why? For a few extra bits on an already prosperous company? Who does that?

If you want to start a dialog with Nordeus, try: Nordeus Support

If you have sent a friend request to him already and it is not replied yes or no to, you cannot send another. I never ever reply to friend request from people in the Market.. I know they're just sending to see if I'm on. So I don't reply.

I don't buy Scouts or Personal train... and I BUY TOKENS. My first few Seasons I bought and sold a ton of players, cos I think getting a bank loan a short cut. Everyone plays the game how they want, so maybe how he plays isn't your way... but it's still a real person playing how he wants.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-05-2014 at 03:16 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really dont understand Why you keep saying he is a bot, to me he is just a guy with to mutch free time and lot of tokens to spend.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

why i cant add him as fren? just bcos don wan to let me trace him for more prove.
    and u guys never explain on this.

There are millions of people playing this game, there are going to be some that do things that seem like bot behavior. It simply sounds like you have a token buyer with lots of free time. If you are getting so worked up about this, you should just quit the game. This is suppose to be a simple game you can have fun with. If you want a more serious game try Football Manager. Besides, the old transfer market will be back so bidding wars will not be as frequent

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    There are millions of people playing this game, there are going to be some that do things that seem like bot behavior. It simply sounds like you have a token buyer with lots of free time. If you are getting so worked up about this, you should just quit the game. This is suppose to be a simple game you can have fun with. If you want a more serious game try Football Manager. Besides, the old transfer market will be back so bidding wars will not be as frequent
    al we wan is a clean, fun and simple game, if nordeus can't provide it cos its too eagle to earn money by using dirty tricks, its nordeus whom should quit not us. still no one able to explain to me why icant add the bot as fren lol, 3,4 admins here keep avoiding this issue and speak on others why so funny ?lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast