Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Match shedule disadvantage

  1. #11
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    I cannot, but Nordeus Support might be able to. Also they are on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TopElevenHelp

  2. #12
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,336
    Yea, I did my suggestions of that last year...-.-'

    1- Free, cost 0 tokens to adapt the calendar/schedules that we play home.

    2-Cat suggested that maybe will be good idea play against teams of our time - zone, so: spain-portugal-uk/ USA-Canada-Mexico and so... 1 time-zone per server, but at the end nobody is always full happy.... so...

    For me... don't know what to say at the end LOL well maybe I stay with my idea to select the hours I play in my stadium for free... or put the hours for free 2 days before the matches... or select for example an hour for league matches and another for Cup/Champions League... the 20:00 and the 1:00am for example.

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6
    I just checked my entire fixture schedule for the rest of the leauge...

    17 matches - 15 of them placed between 1 AM and 4 AM. Last two at 11.33 PM and 5 PM...

    Really...?

  4. #14
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Petersen View Post
    I just checked my entire fixture schedule for the rest of the leauge...

    17 matches - 15 of them placed between 1 AM and 4 AM. Last two at 11.33 PM and 5 PM...

    Really...?
    How far does this differ your normal match schedule from previous seasons?

  5. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    How far does this differ your normal match schedule from previous seasons?
    I am a new player first season here.

  6. #16
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Petersen View Post
    I just checked my entire fixture schedule for the rest of the leauge...

    17 matches - 15 of them placed between 1 AM and 4 AM. Last two at 11.33 PM and 5 PM...

    Really...?
    Seems unfair.
    My last 17 games break down into 10 are between 1 and 2.30 PM , just after lunch and 7 are between 8.45 and 9.45 PM evening, very tight window, and convenient.

  7. #17
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Petersen View Post
    I am a new player first season here.
    Then thats probably the answer I'm afraid. Looks like you've received a pre-existing schedule. It will be different next season.

  8. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Then thats probably the answer I'm afraid. Looks like you've received a pre-existing schedule. It will be different next season.
    Aye - I recieved a team which had already played around 11 matches before I got it. Lucky for me, my team was positioned #1 in the league

    But I really hope that it will change (the match times that is) next season... Because this is unbearable..

  9. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Seems unfair.
    My last 17 games break down into 10 are between 1 and 2.30 PM , just after lunch and 7 are between 8.45 and 9.45 PM evening, very tight window, and convenient.
    Darn... can I have your team? :P haha..

  10. #20
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Petersen View Post
    Aye - I recieved a team which had already played around 11 matches before I got it. Lucky for me, my team was positioned #1 in the league

    But I really hope that it will change (the match times that is) next season... Because this is unbearable..
    I'm confident it will. I've taken over a team mid season before and got late night fixtures (not as bad as yours) and then the following season it stabilised to similar times to my other team - with slight variations depending on zones of the opposition teams.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast