Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Match shedule disadvantage

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I cannot, but Nordeus Support might be able to. Also they are on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TopElevenHelp

Yea, I did my suggestions of that last year...-.-'

1- Free, cost 0 tokens to adapt the calendar/schedules that we play home.

2-Cat suggested that maybe will be good idea play against teams of our time - zone, so: spain-portugal-uk/ USA-Canada-Mexico and so... 1 time-zone per server, but at the end nobody is always full happy.... so...

For me... don't know what to say at the end LOL well maybe I stay with my idea to select the hours I play in my stadium for free... or put the hours for free 2 days before the matches... or select for example an hour for league matches and another for Cup/Champions League... the 20:00 and the 1:00am for example.

I just checked my entire fixture schedule for the rest of the leauge...

17 matches - 15 of them placed between 1 AM and 4 AM. Last two at 11.33 PM and 5 PM...

Really...?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Petersen View Post

17 matches - 15 of them placed between 1 AM and 4 AM. Last two at 11.33 PM and 5 PM...

Really...?
    How far does this differ your normal match schedule from previous seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    How far does this differ your normal match schedule from previous seasons?
    I am a new player first season here.

Famous

Really...?
    Seems unfair.
    My last 17 games break down into 10 are between 1 and 2.30 PM , just after lunch and 7 are between 8.45 and 9.45 PM evening, very tight window, and convenient.

I am a new player first season here.
    Then thats probably the answer I'm afraid. Looks like you've received a pre-existing schedule. It will be different next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Then thats probably the answer I'm afraid. Looks like you've received a pre-existing schedule. It will be different next season.
    Aye - I recieved a team which had already played around 11 matches before I got it. Lucky for me, my team was positioned #1 in the league

But I really hope that it will change (the match times that is) next season... Because this is unbearable..

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Seems unfair.
    My last 17 games break down into 10 are between 1 and 2.30 PM , just after lunch and 7 are between 8.45 and 9.45 PM evening, very tight window, and convenient.
    Darn... can I have your team? :P haha..

Aye - I recieved a team which had already played around 11 matches before I got it. Lucky for me, my team was positioned #1 in the league

But I really hope that it will change (the match times that is) next season... Because this is unbearable..
    I'm confident it will. I've taken over a team mid season before and got late night fixtures (not as bad as yours) and then the following season it stabilised to similar times to my other team - with slight variations depending on zones of the opposition teams.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast