Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: This is why this game sucks....

he won the CUP last season with 20% possession....its obvious Nordeus is helping him. He is not watching the games, no subs, no change of any kind..the game is f*cked up!!!

quality of teams was near, maybe 1 or 2 points in favor of my friend. and my friend used counter tactics....just look at the stats guys...

Ordinarily with any result I'd say suck it up. That said when any team is at 20 percent possession, it means their formation is illegal in my understanding. I've had numerous games now after playing just a few months, where I dominated possession and got out shot like 19-10 and lost or tied.
    I don't believe possession correlates with shots on goal or rather the game takes that into account. I less frequently see a "normal" distribution of shots to possession than I do the expected. Not when possession is that lopsided. That's bogus and unrealistic. Unless you guys are seeing a lot of games out there where teams only have the ball in the red for 15 minutes and teams are firing a shot off every minute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12