Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to approach the next season to land in an easier group?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    As far as we know the game only takes in count quality of your best 14 players.
    How'd you know this? Who told you that? That's just crap.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    NOT "crap" he's right. That is the minimum number of players a Team can have, so for Cup draw that's the number it uses... the best 14.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    NOT "crap" he's right. That is the minimum number of players a Team can have, so for Cup draw that's the number it uses... the best 14.
    Ofcourse a team must have 14, but how are you SURE that Top 11 will pick the BEST 14 players. I can also tell you Top 11 will pick just pick the first 14 players in my team? So my basic 11 (lowest quality I have) and then 3 subsitutes with the lowest numbers (thus are on top of the substitute list) and the rest is 6 stars. Or what about the numbers 0 to 14? (I can change them all to 0 if I want with 1 token)
    How do you know it will pick the BEST ones? I think it's based on nothing.
    What I do now when a season starts, put all the lowest quality players in my basic 11, and then the rest 6 or 7 stars) as subsitute.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    good luck with that
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    So you move up levels based only on the quality of your roster?

So if I finish last with a very good roster, I could still move up?
    And if I finish in first with a very poor roster, I might not move up?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewh View Post
    So you move up levels based only on the quality of your roster?

So if I finish last with a very good roster, I could still move up?
    And if I finish in first with a very poor roster, I might not move up?
    No they are talking about the Cup up there^. You get promoted to the next level in the league if you finish in the top 7 places and stay at the same level if you finish in the bottom 7. The players in your league whether you go up or down will be based on quality, friends and numbers.

PS. When you see ppl talk about tanking that is using this system and intentionally finishing in the bottom 7 so that they stay the same level and can improve their team before moving up a level.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by thijs88 View Post
    Ofcourse a team must have 14, but how are you SURE that Top 11 will pick the BEST 14 players. I can also tell you Top 11 will pick just pick the first 14 players in my team? So my basic 11 (lowest quality I have) and then 3 subsitutes with the lowest numbers (thus are on top of the substitute list) and the rest is 6 stars. Or what about the numbers 0 to 14? (I can change them all to 0 if I want with 1 token)
    How do you know it will pick the BEST ones? I think it's based on nothing.
    What I do now when a season starts, put all the lowest quality players in my basic 11, and then the rest 6 or 7 stars) as subsitute.
    I'm sure that's how it works in the Cup because I've done it before. The league takes into account the full squad but the Cup is the top rated 14 players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12