Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The INJURY rate should be decreased...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    now thats an interesting thought maybe not about tokens but treatment packs ??? lets say 50 packs you start to get injuries ?? ( 50 pulled out of the air ) could well be 15-20 wonder if anyone has done a study on this ????? I have no injuries but only have about 10 packs !!!! again who knows ????
    LoL...I think there is checkpoint in multiple of 50...When you will near the multiple of 50 mark injuries will happen......

My second team last season had a flurry of injuries for 17 days....it had no red packs stockpiled. We've seen before the claim that it was a tool to reduce stockpiles....well if it is then the reason ppl without packs are getting injuries is because of the others that stockpile. So I say "Oi, stockpilers, NO!"

I suspect there is no pattern for injuries - no links, no conspiracies, no ladders, no black cats, no mirrors broken BUT there should be a STOP COMMAND in the code to say "enough already". Just a check that takes into consideration the gaming experience and puts a limiter to stop a freakish outcome - someone in the dev co thats says OK, lets put a limit on injuries from games (not training).

Banned
    Bloody Marry, Bloody Marry, Bloody Marry...

LoL...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Banned
    What the hell...

One more got injured...And I will like to tell these all are NORDEUS GEN......

The INJURY rate should be decreased...-1.jpg

I have healed one player...So it makes 8 injuries......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-11-2014 at 04:45 PM.

I just think it's way too random, they should narrow their bandwith. Some seasons I barely have an injury, as unrealistic as having 6-7 of your 1st 11 injured in a matter of days. The extremes are too high IMHO which create absurd situations.

My players don't always get injured, but when they do - They are ALWAYS 3+ at 1 time.

One of my favorite players got injured for 6 days and I healed him. Next in the following match he got injured for 3 more days (wtf).

And right after, in the next 3 matches I got one injured player per match.

I had had just 2 injures in one and a half seasons till then. 4 more injures in 3 days.
    Last edited by leondalai; 07-12-2014 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Typo

Too much talk about injuries. XD *Jinxed*

My DMC gets injured tonight on 61 mins (5 days), reserve DMC gets on 7 mins later and 4 mins after that he's on the stretcher (4 days*.

So.........SHUSH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12