• 1 Post By Mr. Marco
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Phil Scrivener
  • 2 Post By Ricardo82
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: Q about when to sell player

Q about when to sell player

I have an 18 y. o., 5* (Q34) player which I want to sell. Is it better to sell him when he's still 5* and 1SP from 6* or when he's already 6* scout for my level?
    I do unterstand that if I get him to 6* his value will be higher he'll be seen to players more levels above BUT if I keep him 5* and 1SP of scout, players on MY level will go crazy and there'll be bidding wars... That's my theory.

So, am I thinking this right? Help me managers!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I would definitely sell him as a 5* player 'cause there will bid much more managers on him if he's one skill point before 6* than if he just turned into a 5* player.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Banned
    At this time of the season there will be no bidding war unless a player has an SA...

Plus at your level the bidding wars are far less too...

So I think it will be better to sell him as a 5 star with SA on day 1 of new season after all the Nor Gen auctions have finished......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-11-2014 at 01:51 PM.

5*, don't wait to the 6th. I think is a good ocasion for a manager a player of age 18 and near the 6th star in your level. But at the end all depend of, if-you need money coz you see interesting Nordgens, (now is the moment for that) or if you need space, too.

Or simply if you don't wanna pay a salary lol

Guys, you don't get it He trains SLOW AS F*CK despite young age and high MV (2.26M at lvl 3)... No idea why is that but it would be impossible to get SA on him or anything like that. Like I thought and you suggested, I'm getting him to 1SP from 6* in a few days and then selling!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Guys, you don't get it He trains SLOW AS F*CK despite young age and high MV (2.26M at lvl 3)... No idea why is that but it would be impossible to get SA on him or anything like that. Like I thought and you suggested, I'm getting him to 1SP from 6* in a few days and then selling!
    lol not the best sales patter Gintaras lol but most managers will bid for 5* 1 point of scout, once he is scout less managers can buy him !!! good luck selling him !!!!

Like you say if he 1 point to scout everybody on your level see him as high 5* player. If he gets his 6* for your level nobody on the market can see him at your level. Other people see him as a low 5* player at one level above you. So its better to sell him as a high 5* player.
    I would defenitly do it this way.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Then sell him ASAP......