Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By pnr8555

Thread: the Republic of Kosovo in the top eleven

the Republic of Kosovo in the top eleven

the Republic of Kosovo in the top eleven-flag.jpg

hello am by a player of the game ported from the Republic of Kosovo, and I'm not satisfied in this game
    can you say why?
    because I'm the youngest state in Europe and he is not on your game and I do feel better because I did my kombsin and can not buy any in the top eleven Kosovar fotbullist
    I pray that you accept Republic of Kosovo and put them both Kosovar futbullistat rahat want to feel in this game or over 500,000 Kosovar will leave this game SEECP they are in violation of the equal and are not I am faithful bajrami by Vushtrria, or we can take your site yrtare my opinion and get the opinion of people from around the world
    The Republic of Kosovo is recognized by over 105 countries in the larger world as America and 22 European countries also believe that the globe ter will accept my request and over 1,999,000 million Kosovars

I expect from you in response of my official Facebook or >redacted personal info<
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-09-2014 at 01:13 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I do sympathize, but your homeland is not the only one missing from the game.
    I do hope they update nationalities available to include all.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kosovo is not a full member of FIFA, and they don't have a national football federation just yet IMO...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Kosovo is a breakaway region of Serbia not recognized by 2 big countries with a permanent seat in the UN Security Council.

Sorry.

You can still choose the flag of Albania, most Kosovars are Albanians, you're lucky you've a country of your own, many people in the world don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Kosovo is a breakaway region of Serbia not recognized by 2 big countries with a permanent seat in the UN Security Council.

Sorry.

You can still choose the flag of Albania, most Kosovars are Albanians, you're lucky you've a country of your own, many people in the world don't have.
    Myanmar, Tahiti and Gibraltar are still lacking. Myanmar so far is the only ASEAN nation not ingame.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Isn't Myanmar under international sanctions for oppressing the Shan and kidnapping political dissidents?