Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: More injury conspiracy.

More injury conspiracy.

Okay, so I just noticed this (actually I noticed it late yesterday but was too lazy to post, that's not the point anyways):
    More injury conspiracy.-untitled.png
    Both are out with ACL tear 6 days.
    Mirauskas got injured on hard training, Dantas da Silva in a match.

Coincidence? I think NOT!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

The best way to tell it's with statistics. My red packs were never depleted so hard and I'm not even fighting for the title, just for the CL access. They used to be always bouncing between 180 and 210. They are down to 130.

Last week of last season

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Okay, so I just noticed this (actually I noticed it late yesterday but was too lazy to post, that's not the point anyways):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	26177
    Both are out with ACL tear 6 days.
    Mirauskas got injured on hard training, Dantas da Silva in a match.

Coincidence? I think NOT!
    Just remember I had spent all my reds, recovering two players before this happened last season, won the League, CL and Semis in the Cup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More injury conspiracy.-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-06-28-14-38-29-injuries-list-end-lvl-4.jpg  
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Does nobody really see what I'm refering to? Both players got injured right before getting a SP. Mirauskas with 98% and Dantas da Silva with 96%.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Wouldn't surprise se me if they program the injury factor to increase on crucial moments.

I've read a game analyst saying it's a strategy in monetizing apps to take something from you when you are about to cross a barrier.

You'll be more susceptible to pay to save work done so far.

the account I use that has the lowest amt of reds this season is the one that is not tanking and is in 1st in the league. They do this because you will do anything to win the league. Most of my injuries this season have been 6 day ones with a few 14 day ones *WTF!. Seriously, a few of them, not just one. It seems they are going all out to make you use reds.

Banned
    Too much injuries this season...
    Celtic likes this.

I got 3 teams. In all I use packs when I need to and don't when I have none. Never really had many packs and still don't.

Team 1 Top of the league: 10 injuries; 9 to opponents; 42 matches
    Team 2 2nd in league: 11 injuries; 5 to opponents; 33 matches
    Team 3 2nd in league: 10 injuries; 4 to opponents; 31 matches

Last season I had one team with more than double any of those over 17 day period.

Not counted training injuries.

PS. I actually had the impression that team 1 gave out a lot of injuries but seems I've proved myself wrong.....they really need to start hitting harder because 9 injuries for 20 yellows and 1 red just isn't good enough
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-22-2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: lol wrote year instead of season AGAIN.

Famous
    I feel that injuries usually spread like virus in teams. When it appears, more will likely come afterwards, and quite frequently in the same day. Then suddenly there will be no new injury in the team.

I have 2 teams. One team have many injuries in first few days and then slow down from mid season. Another team occasionally have a few injuries. So I guess the number of injuries is not increased for all. But at the same time I feel that there are more long term injuries now.

Banned
    Today again 2 injuries...And this is a new trend when ever a injury occurs its for 6 days......
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast