Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By russ2000_uk

Thread: General Fitness

Apprentice

General Fitness

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this:

As I've gone up the levels, I've noticed that it's becoming more and more difficult to balance the finances. I'm guessing this will be the same until I've finished upgrading the stadium. I'm currently level 15.

I figured I would be able to counter this by having fewer players. My thinking was that, as the 'Physical & Mental' attribute increased, so would the fitness, meaning that their condition would be less drained by playing a match, perhaps allowing them to play twice a day. So, a player who has a rating of 90 would have 3 times the fitness of a player of 30. Then I could trim the squad and save some money.

However, I've noticed that this is not the case. They seem to lose around 20-25% every game, no matter what their score. I guess you could argue that going up a level means the intensity of the competition is increased, but my 4* players seem to lose about the same as my 7* players. Maybe a bit less, to be fair, but nor much.

Any chance this changes at higher levels? How do others manage to afford stadium upgrades whilst investing in the squad?

Banned
    Physical and Mental has not effect on the rate of condition drained...

The best thing is maintain a squad of 22 players which will allow you to play many friendlies......

And if you have some Token then buy High Valued Free Agent...1 Free Agent per season would be enough to balance the finance per season......

Yep, you could've just asked how to balance finances and we would've said: Free Agents!!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Yep, you could've just asked how to balance finances and we would've said: Free Agents!!
    Granted, but the high value free agents, in my experience, require a lot of tokens to win the auctions.

Let's assume that I don't have that many tokens to spend...

Good post. Thank for sharing