Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Transistion from one season to next.

Rookie

Transistion from one season to next.

My last league games are tomorrow. I do not have CL or cup games.

How soon does next season start?

What happens between tomorrow after my games and the start of season two?
    Can I make roster changes? Is the transfer list closed? If not, how long do I stay in level one transfer list (Can I play my last games and then have time to sell off any players before I move to the next level?) and when do we get access to level two transfer list?

Any info about timing and what we can/need to do as we switch levels is appreciated. Thanks.

Server restart is around 5:00-5:30 a.m. Serbian time (which is I believe GMT+2). At that time for about 20 mins you can' log in. During this time they update everything, promote you to higher level and do all the other stuff. Any other time you play the game normally except like an hour before the restart the transfermarket clears out. Use the time between your last game and the server restart to play some friendlies! And I don't think you'll sell anyone on the last day (especially if you're on low level), better sell at the beginning of new season.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Well, I'm still on Day 26 so 2 more days for me after this. Season starts, as above, straight into Cup Preliminaries on Day 1 and 2 then league and CL starts on Day 3.

also injuries, morale, and condition carry over, and you will have a cup match the first day, so be careful about draining your players condition and picking up a lot of injuries because they don't go away

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    also injuries, morale, and condition carry over, and you will have a cup match the first day, so be careful about draining your players condition and picking up a lot of injuries because they don't go away
    That is one of the stupidest thing to carry all that over, it's a new season how can someone be injured through the whole break in the real world.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    That is one of the stupidest thing to carry all that over, it's a new season how can someone be injured through the whole break in the real world.
    It is indeed dumb. Its Top Eleven though, we should all be used to dumb things by now

RETIRED

As a well known member always says Top 11 never sleeps lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie
    So the season is 28 days? And day 29 is next season's day 1 with immediate cup games?!? Wow! Fast turnaround. I expected at least a day or two offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewh View Post
    So the season is 28 days? And day 29 is next season's day 1 with immediate cup games?!? Wow! Fast turnaround. I expected at least a day or two offseason.
    I hate that, the cup on day one! I'm always in a cup with teams 3 levels up, it's like the worst game of the year, right on day one!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

All we ask for is one day off so we can set up our team for the upcoming season. But no, matches start within an hour of the new day starting. Frustrating
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

RETIRED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast