Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Friendly Injuries!!

Rookie

Thumbs up Friendly Injuries!!

Has anyone else suffered lots of injuries lately?
    I have played 2 friendly in last two days and the other teams had something like 6 yellow cards and 1 sent off
    I also suffered THREE injuries in just the two matches which will now carry over to the new season!!!
    Anyone else having problems like this?
    Cheers

Famous
    Hello,

Recently, I also got some injuries in friendly matches too. I arranged these matches with the will to earn red packs for healing my top midfielder. Luckily, he recovered and helped my team to win CL.

Be careful that there are usually more injuries near the end of season and at the beginning of new season. I also think injuries spread like virus to Top11, so you may need to avoid friendly matches if injury rate increase suddenly.

Good Luck.

Addicted
    Cards in friendly matches do not matter. Your players can not be suspended from competition games due to cards in friendly games.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Come on, just give me a break with those injuries!
    Yesterday:
    - 1 league match, 4 injured players, red packs used to heal my best one
    Today:
    - 1 friendly (in hope for a red pack), 2 more injured players, including the one I healed yesterday and one I just bought 2 hours ago
    - 1 cup game to go
    My prediction is that at least 2 more players will be injured, even if my team mentality and tackling is set to normal.
    I don't overtrain my players, in fact they are undertrained because I fear injuries. I made this stupid mistake of playing a friendly today and now I think I'll stop even training them! Last 3 weeks statistics for me is at least 1 player was injured during a match!

Injuries come in spurts, and in my case after 20 seasons there are seasons with lots, and with less, with some players more susceptible, and others les...

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Come on, just give me a break with those injuries!
    Yesterday:
    - 1 league match, 4 injured players, red packs used to heal my best one
    Today:
    - 1 friendly (in hope for a red pack), 2 more injured players, including the one I healed yesterday and one I just bought 2 hours ago
    - 1 cup game to go
    My prediction is that at least 2 more players will be injured, even if my team mentality and tackling is set to normal.
    I don't overtrain my players, in fact they are undertrained because I fear injuries. I made this stupid mistake of playing a friendly today and now I think I'll stop even training them! Last 3 weeks statistics for me is at least 1 player was injured during a match!
    I think you must be doing something wrong... Just too many injuries for a long period of time
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    I think you must be doing something wrong... Just too many injuries for a long period of time
    Yeah I thought so, too... But I do just everything to prevent injuries, even if it stops my players' progress.
    And then I got it! There are too many tokens stacked in my safe, I've been saving them up for my first junior ever

But this loooong series of injuries also happens to all my friends in the game, I know because I'm an active supporter. Today out of 7 games I watched only one was injury-free.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Everything to stop injuries includes higher physical stats, upgrading pitch and facilities, not playing hard anything, using the option to train individually to not go below where they will recover for the next match (and stay green! you can train just don't push them to below about 80%)

The amount of Tokens or boosters doesn't seem to correlate to injuries.

Most injuries for me happen early & late in Season.

This Season I think I will record all my injuries in a thread to see how bad it is.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Everything to stop injuries includes higher physical stats, upgrading pitch and facilities, not playing hard anything, using the option to train individually to not go below where they will recover for the next match (and stay green! you can train just don't push them to below about 80%)

The amount of Tokens or boosters doesn't seem to correlate to injuries.

Most injuries for me happen early & late in Season.

This Season I think I will record all my injuries in a thread to see how bad it is.
    I'll copy you then.

Just reduce the tackle mode Hard/Normal to Easy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast