Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Famous
    WINNING 11

LEAGUE

CHAMPION LEAGUE

CUP

pnr8555, Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Perfect Tactics Rogers Cup Giveaway

I'm not sure it is okay or not to run giveaways on the forum.

To celebrate the Rogers Cup, Canada's biggest tennis tournament, I decided to run a tokens giveaway depending on Genie Bouchard's run in the tournament.

If Genie Bouchard wins in that round, you'll unlock the prize of that round.

Second Round - 1 winner
    Third Round - 1 winner
    Quarterfinals - 1 winner
    Semifinals - 2 winners
    The Final - 5 winners

Special Rewards

+1 DOUBLE if Genie beats Serena, Kvitova, Radwanska, Li Na or Sharapova in any rounds

Once the draw comes out, I will post a thread. You post "I'm in" on that thread to enter in a draw.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 07-30-2014 at 02:48 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League and Cup Results today..

442ND Did the trick against the 442 classic
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Cup Q1: Buffs FC score 3 1st half goals and coast to a 3-0 away win.

Buffs take on the Lvl 7s 4-4-2 flat with a 4-5-1V but after injury switch to a 4-3N-2W-2.

Goals: Cooper (1, 40), Hansen 42)

Billy McNeill is injured early in the second half - the diagnosis is a Knee Cartilage Tear (6 days).

Quote Originally Posted by IGOR View Post
    This is the one reason that i don't train them.
    I just play friendly matches with the second and weaker lineup. So that means that i never force my first squad and if someone in my first squad gets an injury from league cl or cup than i will only use the boosters. That's why i have 330 and stable first squad
    The train was on the subs, and i have more that 400 reds and greens, so i am not to worry, but i just think that 9 injurys in 3 days it is just to mutch.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League: The Buffs move second (what?) on goal difference (double what?) with an away win in France. Buffs Mad praised left back Alex McLeish afterwards "He bombed up and down that wing all day and required treatment for exhaustion afterwards. In fact it was probably because he was too tired to get back that he got on the end of the long ball for the 3rd."

No injuries to report.

Goals: Henderson (32, 56), McLeish (72).

Pre-match coaching was cancelled so the Buffs emerged in a familiar 4-5-1V against the opposition 4-3-3 and were unchanged throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOR View Post
    This is the one reason that i don't train them.
    I just play friendly matches with the second and weaker lineup. So that means that i never force my first squad and if someone in my first squad gets an injury from league cl or cup than i will only use the boosters. That's why i have 330 and stable first squad
    I do that, and take it a step further...I'll fit in a 2nd friendly, starting the players who are close to another skill point. That way, I get a little more extra income, and few extra points.

1-0 loss away in the Cup.
    2-0 win at home in the League. (Crank 2', Reginald 30')

Still getting at least 1 yellow card every f*cking match
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

It was a rollicking day for Chargers, starting with a 3-3 Cup Draw last night. We're facing a strong team from a level below, and they jumped on us early. We equalized just before the interval, and that led to a 2nd half that featured four goals and a player from their team getting two yellows. Defense was merely a rumor, and his Goalkeeper made 5 saves en route to MOTM. Danny Califf, Aron Johannsson, and Nathanael Donne were your goal scorers for the good guys.

Howard, Woods, Califf, Donne, Johnson, Bjørge (Ikhide 81'), Gomez (Johannsson 63'), Nogueira (Cerny 85'), Frost, Green, Bilali

We had a decent showing in the League match this morning, but ultimately fell, 2-1. We were trailing after 5 minutes and as in the day's opener, we equalized just before half, thanks to Jozy Altidore. ALas, that was as far as we could get in what proved to be a defensive battle.

Howard, Beasley, Ikhide, op den Kamp, Donne, Rowland (Frost 34'), Cerny, Carrizo (Gomez 81'), McCleary, Altidore, Johannsson (Bilali 68')

Along the way, I made a pair of signings to address the need for some youth in the defensive corps. First, I signed 18 year old DC/DMC Tim op den Kamp from The Netherlands. He's only a 3* player, but is a NordGen, and I got him for only 1 token. As you may have noticed, he'll immediately join the 2nd team and play League matches as a center back in a 4-4-2.

A couple of hours ago, I succeeded in a 2nd attempt to direct bid 21 year old DC/DMC Carlos Grella from the USA. He's 2 skill points from Scout level and an AD; I've already received a direct bid on him. He'll join the first team right away, and will likely spend the majority of his time at holding mid, at least to start. His role will primarily be to help me match up as I advance through the CL and Cup competitions.

CUP UPDATE 1st leg

SBARATA FC

We played away against same level opponent we lost 2:1, but i think we might have a chance.

A a Z FC

We played home against 1 level lower opponent, he have a pretty strong team and lot of friend suport, we lost 1:3, i think that means the CUP Will stop here

D FC

We played away againts 1 level lower opponent, we won 0:2 giving us good chances of getting to next ROUND, we also used some of the less used players, so it is a good sign.

ACADEMICO D FC

We played away against same level opponent, we lost 2:1, but maybe we have a chance.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast