Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Famous
    Good nite to all ..Our result for CUP n League UPDATE

WE DID A GOOD JOB TODAY SINCE ALL 3 TEAMS OVERCOME THE LOST TO HIGHER LEVEL TEAM WITH REAL HIGHER QUALITY (NOT THOSE HIGHER LEVEL BUT TOO WEAK TO COMPARE WITH OUR 1ST ELEVEN) Hope that we will continue our good form....

Winning 11

League: Won 2-1 to 4th place so maintain 2nd position since the leader also won
    CUP: WELL DONE TO OUR BOYS...WON THE OPPONENT 6-1 AT OUR HOME AFTER DRAW 0-0 IN THE 1ST LEG

TUAN DM FC

League: Won 2-1 to 4th place so KEEP TOP
    CUP: WELL DONE TO OUR BOYS...AMAZING COME BACK AFTER LOST 2-0 AT HOME..WE TRAVELLED TO OUR OPPONENT PLACE AND WON BACK 2-0 B4 OUR BOYS DID THE GOOD JOB IN PENALTIES SHOOT-OUT..

Winning ELEVEN

League: Won 4-0 ... TOP ...
    CUP: WELL DONE TO OUR BOYS...WE WON 4-0 AT OUR STADIUM..AFTER LOST 1-2 IN THE 1ST LEG

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-05-2014 at 01:55 PM.
    Buffs Mad, Mr. Marco and Dman2pt like this.

Cup Results.. much easier than i suspected

CL result from yesterday , we are 2nd in group

As for the league we are playing tonight,if we win we will be 2nd place.. So far so good i guess for an average team
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

This is what i call a good morning market
    Season 56-image.jpg

But only got this one for one token, but he is a nordgen
    Season 56-image.jpg
    Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

D FC

This is the table from yesterday today we lost in LEAGUE

But won 2:0 in CUP, so we are in last 16 with a 4:1 in agregate

Season 56-image.jpg

A a Z FC

yesterday LEAGUE table, today we won, but almost got trolled

Season 56-image.jpg

CUP UPDATE

like as i said i my last post D FC won there game today and is the last 16 of the cup

ACADEMICO D FC

In a very tactical game away, my opponent started with 442C, changed to 3W43 and end with 3W3W13, i just played relax with 4411 and got a 2:2 draw with a great game of Misic, one goal and one assist.

We are in the last 16 with a 3:2 in agregate.
    Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Rookie
    In a home league game, against the top rated (based on average quality) team in the league, Academy FC "snuck out" a 5-1 victory. I played my "usual" 4-1-3-1-1 and the opponent played a 3-2-4-1** (see below for the arrangement of the players). After a slow start, Academy FC's Tarpani (Boniardi) scored in the 40' minute. Tarpani found the net again in the 58' minute, and saw a yellow for a challenge that injured a player in the 67' minute. The opponent scored to tighten things up at 2-1 in the 70' minute, before Academy FC found the net 3 times in the last 15 minutes. This leaves Academy FC at the top of the league table with 24 points (32 GF, 2 GA) and puts them 5 points clear of 2nd place.

**As noted, here is the awkward formaiton used:
    ** ** K ** **
    ** DC DC * DR
    * * * DMC DMR
    ML MC MC MC *
    ** ** F ** **
    Dman2pt, Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Cup PO 2nd Leg: Buffs go down fighting after an 1-1 away draw sends them out of the Cup 1-2 on aggregate. Both Managers watched.

The Buffs lined up against FC IB Mial's 4-3W-1-2 in a 4-1-4-1 hoping to hold out until half-time. A goal for the home side on 11 minutes put paid to those plans and Buffs Mad ordered a switch to 3N-1-4-1-1 since nothing less than a win would do. The match was full of fight and grit but not many clear cut chances - the defences were on top. 1-0 it stayed at half-time.

Nevertheless lone striker McCoist was buzzing and in 56 mins he was clean through and one on one with the keeper when he was hauled down from behind. The penalty was given but the opposition pleas were headed and no card was shown. Buffs Mad screamed "How much do you have to pay for that to happen?" McCoist himself slotted home. 1-1. Game on.

Buffs Mad went apoplectic when Bremner was first to go in the book. Souness came on for Bremner in 68 mins and Buffs Mad was deep in thought. With 15 minutes left both Baxter on the left and Henderson on the right were pushed forward - 3N-1-2N-3W-1. The Buffs harried and pressed up front and it was almost one-way traffic. Hansen and Nicol at the back were still being pressured on the break but were decisive and resolute. But with 8 minutes left the home side broke and tore though the Buffs heart seemingly ripping all hope with it. But McGregor had other ideas as he clawed away what seemed a certain goal. Up the other end it went and Baxter fed McCoist - who again was hacked down.....but this time he didn't get up. (That's 2 injuries in 2 matches for Ally.)

McStay took the FK but was denied by a wonder save from the home-keeper tipping it over the bar. With 3 mins left the corner was cleared. Buffs Mad almost exploded with rage at not being able to get a replacement on and seeing possession conceded. The win was there for the taking but the referee was not playing the game. 1-1 it finished, Buffs were out....but so too was the opposition manager as Buffs Mad butted the grinning imbecile on the way by. Let's hope te referee missed that too.

So same as last season out after missing the FK in the last few minutes that would've taken us through. Hulk Sad.

Permission to cry?
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-05-2014 at 08:51 PM.

I simply cannot beat the 4-3N-3 :@ any suggestions for our next match,which formation should I play?

Also,after 10 days,not a single good ML on the market,its either close to next star,but old,or young but far far away from next star..
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

SBARATA FC

we got trolled by a team 5Q less that ours, 5:0 away 42DMC112 against me using 451V Style i am just speechless.

Again i can say goodbye to the title because of this stupid results.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    I simply cannot beat the 4-3N-3 :@ any suggestions for our next match,which formation should I play?

Also,after 10 days,not a single good ML on the market,its either close to next star,but old,or young but far far away from next star..
    I am using 4141 whend i am weaker or 43N2W1 whend i am stronguer, changing to 451Vstyle If they are getting to many chances.
    Buffs Mad and jael510 like this.

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast