Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Grigor Dimitrov and Alejandro Guzman's superb striking partner, and not in a good fitness as of yet, has beaten Gepak FC 4-0 in the Champions League.

Goalscorers: Dimitrov 14' 21' Borhy 34' Guzman 52'

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Ninjaa FC won 8-0 on the road against a league opponent from the bottom of the table today. Yet again, most of the goals were scored by midfielders (2 by each MC, 1 by AMR), with one scored by a DC. ST Majid Kalaei is finally producing results again with 2 goals in the match, but 1 from a PK, and 1 from a FK. He did score 2 goals as a sub in a friendly match this afternoon also, which makes it appear that he may be back on form.

League match tomorrow is against a seemingly abandoned team with an illegal formation, and last CL group stage match is against another abandoned team (legal formation, but no actual GK, and only 3 players playing in their normal positions).

Knocked out of the cup once again.. Really annoyed about this. So far so good in the CL, currently top of the group with a match to play. League has been tough this season, don't think Nordeus wants me to win this season but will prove them wrong. Currently 4th in the league, a point separates top 5 from 1st. Going to be interesting towards the end..

A quick question, there is this guy in my league that keeps on supporting against my team and I think because of him Im drawing matches and losing possession. What can I do? lol his pissing me off now!!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Knocked out of the cup once again.. Really annoyed about this. So far so good in the CL, currently top of the group with a match to play. League has been tough this season, don't think Nordeus wants me to win this season but will prove them wrong. Currently 4th in the league, a point separates top 5 from 1st. Going to be interesting towards the end..

A quick question, there is this guy in my league that keeps on supporting against my team and I think because of him Im drawing matches and losing possession. What can I do? lol his pissing me off now!!
    Start suporting against him, that usually works for me.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Who whants my scouts list from today? very good for what i usually see.

Unfortunatly i am not a token buyer and i cant farm in my country.

Season 56-image.jpg
    Gintaras Račas and Buffs Mad like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    You mean to tell me... I'm not the worst player on the forum this season?? Haha, thank you!
    My team's been struggling! 4w 3d 3l = 7th place. Still trying to get up to a CL spot.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    My team's been struggling! 4w 3d 3l = 7th place. Still trying to get up to a CL spot.
    And we're on a roll! That's what I call PROGRESS!!
    Season 56-progress.png
    Dman2pt, Buffs Mad and Chris Rath like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

The same with me^^

BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Oh, and this happened yesterday:

Mr. Marco decided that it would be really cool to wreck my team with reserve players in line-up. I call this not a bad result!
    Season 56-marco.jpg

Today: The same reserve players took on middle of the League Mars FC. Not an exciting game but we won 3-1.

Commentary: On 7th minute Reginald directed Senagul's corner into the net. Then on minutes 14 and 34 Reginald and Dapkus got booked resulting in a converted FK by Mars FC on 34th. Quickly some team orders were changed by our manager and on the very last minute of 1st half we took the lead thanks to Sieber's goal assisted by Musiol in a counter-attack. On 82nd minute Senagul converted a FK and that's how it all ended.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Champions League: With Buffs Mad too busy spouting crap about Counter-attacking elsewhere and washing the dishes, he missed the match.

Buffs FC were therefore free from the shackles of Buffs Mad's doctrine and romped to a 13-0 home win. The wingers were outstanding, bagging 9 of the 13 goals.

Buffs reverted to 4-5-1V (which they've not played for a while) against opposition's 4-ND. Only downside was DMC picked up a 4 day Groin Strain.

Goals: Baxter (4, 10, 39, 50, 76), Henderson (9, 61, 77, 90), McCoist (17, 45), McStay (24), Gemmill (29).

Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast