Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    I have already qualified out of the group for CL as group winner so this afternoon going for the Park the bus achievement !!!! playing bottom club without any strikers !! its a no meaning game so need some excitement ??? (if you can call it that ) lol
    This is a good idea. Why didn't I think of that?!?! I play second place today, but I'm 4 points clear . . . maybe I should do this too!
    Dman2pt likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dkb2005 View Post
    This is a good idea. Why didn't I think of that?!?! I play second place today, but I'm 4 points clear . . . maybe I should do this too!
    I was 5 points clear. Though as I scraped a 3-2 win away (I hate playing against 4-4-2) it might have been a tough win!
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Rookie
    Did you get the No ST achievement then?

And I just barely changed my formation in time. Moved my AMC to MC and ST to AMC . . . scored to go up 1-0 in the first 20 minutes . . .

EDIT: Ended up winning the game 3-0 . . . I wonder if the 3rd place team can pass 2nd place with a win now . . . Poor guy . . .
    Last edited by dkb2005; 08-08-2014 at 05:25 PM.

a 2-0 win gets the achievement !!!! lol

Tanking really does not work. I trolled the first in table with a weird formation, did not watch the match and then this:
    Season 56-trolling_but_not_tanking.jpg
    (him 105.4 (6*), me 102.3 with 431 skill points unassigned because of tanking which fails )

3rd in table, 1 point behind the first, 8 points already to my desired rank 8.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Another hilarious league day over, in the league where everyone can beat everyone, today i improved, won 2:0 but tomorrow take on the 3d,every day the league table changes, team improved a lot. Started with all 5 stars, now 6 improved to scout, but still not happy about the performance, every game a new surprise, i keep fighting n see where it ends

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I just need to show up for my matches, my guys do so much better that way. (It also helps to have 5 friends show up!!! ):

Season 56-uniq-milan-1.jpg

Season 56-uniq-milan-2.png

Season 56-uniq-milan-3.png

He switched formation at 63'. To V.. not sure why. After I scored I too switched, moving Cardi back to DMC and putting in Jr, and moving Brock forward to have 4 2 1 2W 1. Everyone but the ST and Cardi when AM had blue arrows on. Yep.

It seems I really need to look at my corner takers:

Season 56-uniq-milan-4.png

And DMC Annis is the first to get a card in competition this Season. Darn it.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Tanking really does not work. I trolled the first in table with a weird formation, did not watch the match and then this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trolling_but_not_tanking.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	27326
    (him 105.4 (6*), me 102.3 with 431 skill points unassigned because of tanking which fails )

3rd in table, 1 point behind the first, 8 points already to my desired rank 8.
    Just go for the title for goodness sake! I though tanking is applied when one CAN'T compete
    Dman2pt, ninjaa and Cat Harrison like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Trolling Knightswood big time. (Knightswood - our title rival in previous League also present in this League and CL)

So, in the last CL round today we had to play group leader which was 4pts above us while Knightswood which was just 2pts behind us had to play 4th place abandoned team. Our goal difference though was significantly better than Knightswood's so a draw would keep us 2nd.

Commentary: Obviously not looking for only a draw the manager sets the same 3N-3N-2W-2 formation. On 9th minute da Silva fouls an opponent and we concede a free-kick. Soon enough on 21st minute Viktor Griffiths somehow manages to stick the ball through for Dapkus to score. Everything's going fine untill on 51st minute the opposition scores again! In reaction to that and since nothing's fine anymore The PaceWhores manager decides to give more space for wingers by switching to hexagon - backing them up with defenders on each wing. We start to attack more and finally make the opposition give away a free-kick on 87th minute. Oh god... Everyone, the manager, the fans freak out when AMR Lucas Walker steps up to the ball! Why is the most useless player taking such responsibility, why it's not AML Thongchai Senagul?? AND. HE. SCORES. Lucas Walker pushes us through to the CL knock-outs!! The manager goes crazy and takes a run around the stadium (if we imagine that my room is the stadium ).

Knightswood win 9-0 vs 4th place but that doesn't matter because the table stands:
    Season 56-cl.png

Anyway, we HAD to win this because I have no idea how anyone at the team would handle getting eliminated out of CL by a team that we've beaten 7-0 IN THAT CL and a team which in our League is THERE:
    Season 56-league.jpg
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

SBARATA FC

just lost away against 9th, i really hate this stupid results.
    2:1 to him, our goal was scored by Guzmán

CL UPDATE

A a Z FC

we lost against 1st of the group a heavy token buyer, only 6/7/8 stars player and with 4 subs of quality 21(4stars in level 1, being him level 14)
    We end in last with 1 point, i deserve a medal.

D FC

We being a 3* team! were the weakest of the group, no surprise ending in last place with 3 points, yes we managed a win.
    Peter Renn and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast