Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Another fail on my mission to tank, still on rank 5.

Season 56-failedtanking.jpg
    Dman2pt, Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

SBARATA FC

Couldnt watch the match and almost got trolled only 0:1 against a abandoned team with all players out If position.
    Fortunatly 3rd draw against 12th(trolled) and it is me in 3rd place.

Goal by Kalnaes, assisted by Guzmán, and my GK got MOM with 0 saves, yes none! LOL!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

D FC

we Will face in the CUP a manager fom level 6, 2 levels below, i dont know If i be HAPPY or worryed, because this is a level 8 CUP and he got to the 1/2 final.
    In 2 days we Will see.

Haven't posted for some time, but I felt like letting off steam. Of all the time I've been playing, I haven't had a season quite like this. I have collected just 5 points from the sixteen league matches (all from draws, with no wins at all). I am now 8 points behind the team above. Plus the fact that I go into tomorrow's game with only 15 of my squad of 20, available. 3 players are injured (I never heal them), and both my main central defenders are suspended, despite that I am playing "easy" tackling. I now have no substitute defenders or strikers and just one backup central midfield. Please hurry up and end season.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

League: After winning my first 15 league matches I lost today against the 2nd ranked team. A bad game that didn't deserve a winner, fortunately I'm still 9 points ahead of him.

Cup: The first leg at my stadium had ended in a 1-1 draw and today I managed to win 3-4 (23' 40' 49' 54' 61' 79' 89').
    Brian Dang likes this.

League Update:

I had been hoping consistency of formation would make my players perform better, but with my STs still under-performing, and my league opponent earlier today playing a 3w-2-3(AML, AMC, AMR)-2, I decided to switch from my normal 3n-5-2 V to a 4-5-1 V. I woke up early this morning, 15 minutes before the match, but fell back to sleep while waiting.

The opponent was much lower quality, so it still resulted in a 3:0 win on the road for Ninjaa FC. Defenders appear to still be playing too far forward, as Crispim (DC) assisted Barata (DC/DR) in scoring during the match.

Goals: M. Kalaei (40', assist by W. Post), J. Barata (61', assist by N. Crispim), F. Klock (86', assist by J. Casserly)

Considering changing my main formation from 3n-5-2 V to something slightly different, since my STs aren't performing well. Not exactly sure yet what formation, but it will likely include an extra MC, since I have one 7 star and two 6 star MCs.
    Brian Dang, Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

AHHHH...

And I still have to stuck with this white box avatar again, WIN SOMETHING!!!

Wait for a second...This avatar is actually a JINX!!!
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-14-2014 at 01:21 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

So I changed to Renault logo because I can't think much about something to replace it!!!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Perfect Tactics is trying to move away from their rival Deasy, and they managed to done it well with a counter-attack, an attack and a longrange shot to beat them 3-0. The recent drop in performances have really scared the manager before the match, but the players managed to do well to keep them away from any further challenges. Both teams do have missed headers from corners today.

Goalscorers: Guzman 9' Thorpe 62' Bilodeau 67'

Alex Bilodeau is trying to reach 5* 30Q by performing very well in the remaining games of the season, so that he can have 4* for the next season and get a chance to start and breaking records.
    Buffs Mad, Panzani and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

SBARATA FC

In a home dificult game we only manage to score the winning goal on the 79th minute and confirm the win on the 88th.
    At the end 3:1 for us, goals by Stoyanov, ruetschli and Thierry, MOM to Stoyanov.

We won some advantage to 4th since he lost today in a troll game to him again.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast