Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Rookie
    Well, I neglected my team most of this weekend and didn't regret it until Sunday evening. I was unable to watch 3 of the four games Academy FC played, but came away with 2 wins, a tie, and a loss. However, the one loss came in CL play last night. Academy FC lost 3-2 vs Temmy FC, who played a 4-4-1-1 (basically the 4-4-2 which has given me trouble all season). Temmy FC is also the first team I've played in CL who almost matches me in quality (23.8* to my 25.3*).

In order to help me move on in CL, I have changed the time of the next match to a time where I know I will be available to watch the match. Also, between now and then, I will look to bolster my team! I must prevail!

Tanking doesn't work. XD

Shangalang FC went out in their Midfield Mayhem formation for the first time - no strikers and no defenders. Unfortunately they embarrassed the poor bot facing them by winning 1-0 and unlocking the park the Bus achievement.

SBARATA FC

Today i won at home against a team that seems to be tanking, since it played with a ilegal formation with the manager watching.
    7:0 goals by Ruetschli, Carchedi, Guzmán, Ozturk 2 and Candeias 2, and the MOM goes to my DC Jordanic

This is the LEAGUE table, we confirmed promotion today.
    Season 56-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League Update:

Somewhat disappointing showing today, at home against the 2nd place team. The opponent played a 4-3w-1-2, which is the only formation Ninjaa FC has struggled against this season, and because of this, I tried a 4-5-1 V instead of my usual 3n-1-3n-2w-1, just hoping for a little more defense. Ninjaa FC took the early lead and kept it, but conceded a goal for the first time this season in league play (maybe coincidence, but it was in the same minute I made a substitution). After conceding the goal, I switched to 3n-5-2 V just hoping to get a few more goals. The opponent's GK was injured during the match, but not until the 89th minute, so it didn't make a difference.

The result was a 3:1 win.
    Goalscorers: J. Alonso (2'), M. Kalaei (11'), E. Covino (73'), J. Casserly (79')

Here's the current table:

CL semi-final 1st leg away: The game started great, after 14' one of his DC's got a red card and I got a penalty: 0-1. I managed to double the lead before half time, 0-2. Halfway the 2nd half we both had an injured midfielder, for some reason my opponent didn't sub him off immediately. This meant he was playing a 4-1-3, easy for me to control the game even more. Shortly after that I got my 2nd penalty, caused by a former player of mine, 0-3. In the last 10 minutes I scored 2 more goals, so the game ended in an 0-5 victory for me!
    One big step closer to my 5th CL final/win!

League: 0-1 win. 13 points ahead with 5 games to go, very close to my 8th consecutive title.

I rescheduled my CL match aganist heavy token buyer Jeep FC to the midnight, felt asleep just before the match with their manager watching, we won 3-2 with Alejandro Guzman clinching a winning goal in the 83th minute.

Goalscorers: Bilodeau 18' 22' Wijanarko 72' Hari 80' Guzman 83'

Probably a revenge, he has rescheduled his home game in the 2nd leg to 2:30 as well.
    jael510 and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Perfect Tactics shows their dominant force to beat robot team Jack hammer FC 10-0 and seals the league title. Alex Bilodeau with his classy performance puts in 5 goals, matching the club's record set by Saransh Vatsa in Season 2.

Goalscorers: Bilodeau 18' 31' 37' 50' 79' Borhy 41' 88' Rodriguez 43' Guzman 47' Thorpe 55'

Manuel Borhy's 88th minute goal marks Perfect Tactics' 200th goal of the season.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-19-2014 at 06:20 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Should I attempt for "Park the bus" tomorrow aganist backmarker team?
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

David FC & Mr Davy T - penultimate season update

David FC S9-L9
    5 games to go, 4 points clear in 1st - on track for 8th league title.
    A small squad with 6 x scout level & 9 x 5 level, playing a 3n-1-3w-1-2.
    Compared to the Mou 'benchmark' the squad is 5 years younger, with an average Q of 6 points higher with a $100M greater MV.
    Will be keeping squad for next season, with some more additions for strength & depth.
    The competition gets harder every season.

Mr Davy T S4-L4 (FPL)
    4 games to go in a tough season, against active managers, hanging on to 4th (need the last CL spot).
    A small squad once again with 6 x scout level & 9 x 5 level, playing variations of 3-5V-2 & 4-4-2 ND.
    Compared to the Mou 'benchmark' the squad is 6 years younger, with an average Q of 5 points higher with a $10M greater MV.
    After winning S3 of the FPL, knew that this season would be harder. Will need a bigger & stronger squad to try to challenge on 3 fronts, but have a reasonable war kitty for next season in $ but not T.

Having fun.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Should I attempt for "Park the bus" tomorrow aganist backmarker team?
    Ofc. Play defensive counterattacking and you'll probably still win by a lot.

Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast