Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Rookie
    Academy FC hosted Are FC in the 2nd leg of the Cup Semi-Finals today. As it was Academy FC's only match today, they fielded a strong team and scored early (Bachorski 4'). Are FC equalized in the 16th minute, before Rais put Academy FC back on top in the 29th. Shortly after the break, Lorenze gave Academy FC a 3-1 advantage, and scored again minutes later to put his team up 4-1. Are FC scored a late goal in they dying embers of the game, but it was too little too late.

Academy FC move on to the Cup Finals by an aggregate score of 8-3. They will play bcr77, a Level 3 manager (I'm currently Level 2). Average quality for Academy FC is 26.0; bcr77's average quality is 26.5. Tactics will be key in this matchup, and Academy FC have begun preparing already!

B.A. Everton had 2 matches yesterday. The first match was a home Champs League semifinal match. Going into the game, I felt confident because my team is a rated a couple points higher than my opponent Gunners FK. But it was Gunners FK who came out and scored first with a brilliant move from there striker who was able to cross it to the MC for an empty netter. Despite being down B.A. Everton stayed positive and kept to the game plan, and it paid off in the 33rd minute when my 2 midfielders connected on a counter-attack that leveled the match at 1-1. it wasn't until after the halftime break until another goal was scored. That came at the 52nd minute from my MR Yakut blasted a blistering shot from 30 yards out to take a 2-1 lead, and 10 minutes later Yakut played a cross to the ML who was able to one-time it to the back of the net to take control and prevail 3-1.

The 2nd match of the day was in Champs league. B.A. Everton dominated this match winning 6-1 behind the leg of my striker Hendrawan. The MOTM scored not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but FIVE GOALS in the victory. With 3 coming off of free kicks alone. His form lately seems to be a result of the manager switching formations. No longer is he the lone striker at top, with B.A. Everton switching formations to a 3-1-3-1-2, he has been moved to the left side and it seems as though he move has allowed Hendrawan to have more room to create chances up front and it sure has payed off.

Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Woke up late, messed up my alarm miss the match by 1 hour! Won 8-1, <Yawn> I'm BORED.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Season 56 - Week 4

Reach THE final of cup what i think is not too win for us against a full legend team for me

Season 56-imageuploadedbytapatalk1408475807.091067.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dkb2005 View Post
    2nd place is only 12 points behind. IF they win every game and you lose every game (and they make up the 31 goal differential), they could pass you!

In all seriousness, you've got it though. Congrats!
    Tommorow against very easy team 😉 And also i almost never lose 4 times in a competition, so when it Will be so it would be a miracle 😊

Cup semi-final 2nd leg home: 4-3 win (9' 27' 33' 45' 70' 75' 87'), still going for the treble.

League: 3-2 win, champions!

League: Buffs FC beat the 2nd bottom side 11-0 to reclaim top spot by 2 pts.

The opposition set out i 4-1-3W-2 and Buffs slipped on the cosy old slipper of a 4-5-1V. Unfortunately MC Paul McStay suffered a Broken Foot (8 days) after scoring 2 FKs within 9 minutes of each other. James McFadden AML came on as sub in 73 minutes and scored on the 73rd minute.

Goals: McCoist (5, 51, 70, 85), Baxter (9), Henderson (12), Henderson (28), Paul McStay (40, 49), McGrain (52), McFadden (73).

The Buffs play the bottom side in the next match.

July Fourth League Champions!!!

This is our 32nd league title and we are hopeful we can finish the league unbeaten this season. Also July Fourth can still win the treble this season if they can win both finals but face a double final against El Capo who have closed the quality gap a little this season to us and also they can win the treble too with 2 wins over us.

(Yes... 2nd legs are still to be played in the CL but both July Fourth & El Capo have substantial leads over much inferior opposition.)
    NTNK, Dman2pt, Panzani and 3 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

7 points clear in the league with 4 games to go. I should be more than safe to take the title this season. I've also got a 2-0 first leg lead in my CL Semi Final so hopeful of being able to progress into the final. Out of the cup quite early as is the norm for me.

This season I've had awful luck with injuries - while also using all my green packs up on day 2/3 to power train. The aim for me this year was to replenish my stocks on both Green and Reds and while I'd like a few more I'm content that I've managed to claw back around 400 of each.

I don't intend to bring any new players in next season unless my scout market is ridiculously good. 5 scouts were added at the start of this season as they were 22 yr old and very good - (I'm currently close to making another couple of players 7 star). This current team should be more than good enough to keep me on track for at least another couple of promotions.

Current Token stack at 7173 (All farmed). Aim is to try and stay over the 7K mark after I revamp my team the next time around. That will give me the rest of this season and then the whole of next season (possibly even the season after that if I feel I can push it) to try and stock up more on Tokens. My desire to farm has all but gone now, while its been made a bit harder to do so too, so I don't expect to add more than another couple of hundred to my Token stack by then.

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast