Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Another great season for us, 1st in cup/league and 2nd in CL, no extra tokens used.
    Dman2pt, Panzani, jael510 and 3 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Ninjaa FC finished 26-0-0 for the 2nd season in a row (and in a mostly inactive league again). Here's the final league table:

On a side note, I played a friendly against Mourinho today, and his team was in 3-5-2 flat, which is the same formation as my CL finals opponent used. Mourinho's starting lineup was a full star better on quality than my CL finals opponent, and yet Ninjaa FC beat Mourinho FC 1:0, but lost in the CL finals 3:0. Of course, there was an extra 5% bonus to possession in the friendly, but it shouldn't have made that much difference...

A a Z FC

In a very tight LEAGUE like the last 4 or 5 we only manage promotion today in the last game ending in 6th place
    Season 56-image.jpg

Our Best player for the 2nd season in a row Jenkinson
    Season 56-image.jpg

CL was our worst ever
    Season 56-image.jpg

It was a hard season, but as usually we have the lucky star and manage to promote.
    Peter Renn, khris, jael510 and 2 others like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

SBARATA FC

We won today against 3rd by 3:1, hat trick from Ozturk, who also got MOM

We end in 2nd, but i feel i had too many troll results, otherwise i could have won the LEAGUE
    Season 56-image.jpg

Guzmán end in 2nd place in top 5 assisters
    Season 56-image.jpg

Player of the season i have to give it to 2 players
    Ozturk
    Season 56-image.jpg

And Guzmán
    Season 56-image.jpg
    Peter Renn, Panzani, khris and 3 others like this.

ACADEMICO D FC

We manage 3rd place in a tigh race.
    Season 56-image.jpg

wonderfull season of Misic, 5th in top scorers, 1st in top assisters and 4th in MVP, also player of the season
    Season 56-image.jpg Season 56-image.jpg Season 56-image.jpg Season 56-image.jpg

Unfortunatly after 13 seasons Picard is retiring today.
    Season 56-image.jpg
    Panzani, khris, Buffs Mad and 3 others like this.

Room for a little one?

League: Buffs FC end their successful league defence with a 4-1 win. In truth it was a pretty poor game with everything happening in the second half after the Buffs went 1 behind. O.o

Goals: Dalglish (57), McFadden (75), McStay (77), McCoist (84).

Summary

• Buffs are league Champions for the 4th time in 5 seasons having finished unbeaten, scoring 127 goals;
    • Buffs went out of the Cup before the Knockout Stages (proper) for the 4th time in 5 Seasons; and
    • the Buffs failed to win the Champions League for the first time in 4 Seasons, losing in the QF.

Alex McLeish, a Mr Scout purchase, has now completed his 4th season at the Club and has pressed the self destruct button on his form - after 125 games he'll provide cover and a replacement at DL is the number 1 priority for the new Season.

Final League Table

In the end July Fourth finish unbeaten and 18 points clear after the Ottomans collapse around the 2/3rds point of the league this season and that allowed us to win the league with a lot to spare.

July Fourth's POTS award goes to Mario Balotelli.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaa View Post
    Ninjaa FC finished 26-0-0 for the 2nd season in a row (and in a mostly inactive league again). Here's the final league table:

On a side note, I played a friendly against Mourinho today, and his team was in 3-5-2 flat, which is the same formation as my CL finals opponent used. Mourinho's starting lineup was a full star better on quality than my CL finals opponent, and yet Ninjaa FC beat Mourinho FC 1:0, but lost in the CL finals 3:0. Of course, there was an extra 5% bonus to possession in the friendly, but it shouldn't have made that much difference...

nice never could beat him think u can get 259 token if u beat him
    jael510 and Brian Dang like this.

Final league table! 2nd place is cool I guess. Got promoted, stay in champs league. plus I have my Champs and Cup trophies to keep me warm in the off season.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not my best finish ever for sure, but I'm doing a happy dance.
    I am proud that BvB managed to get to a CL spot in this league of sharks (see them here: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...tml#post278076)

Season 56-17-final-tabel.jpg

Players of the Season:

Taylor Twellman has been my main offensive man, scoring and assisting from both AMR and ST spots, and penalties. 4th on Tops Scorers and 3rd in Assists.. should be number 1 in ratings, the others on the list have 1-3 matches. He has 7.85 in 21 matches.

Season 56-17-tt.jpg

Defensive Player of the Season, Mr. Consistancy, Stewart Fowlie:

Season 56-17-stewie.jpg

Honorable mention, my old guy, J G Reeder. He has gotten a few 6's but in important matches against 7* guys, he shines.

Season 56-17-j-g.jpg

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast