Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By Mohammad Kassab
  • 1 Post By russ2000_uk

Thread: talk about stupid!

talk about stupid!

SO I win the poker face achievement. Winning a player with zero tokens left.

So some other manager is in another auction with me and sees this achievement will know I have low amount of tokens and will most likely outbid me in the future....what a stupid thing! Great Nordeus! Just tell other managers that I have hardly any tokens! Why dont you just reveal everyones tokens now?
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

That's actually a pretty good point...

And I already have that achievement! But then again I also have World Cup emblem and World Cup home/away jerseys so hopefully other managers will get confused
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Rookie
    I don't see that makes any trouble, Let's say you bought 500T bought 9 scouts and left with 50 and bought players and the last one you got you had no tokens left you got the achievement,
    the next season you bought another 500T and start bidding, now the achievement doesn't mean you have low tokens
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    SO I win the poker face achievement. Winning a player with zero tokens left.

So some other manager is in another auction with me and sees this achievement will know I have low amount of tokens and will most likely outbid me in the future....what a stupid thing! Great Nordeus! Just tell other managers that I have hardly any tokens! Why dont you just reveal everyones tokens now?
    I've never checked someone's achievements during an auction and then straight after, just in case I come up against them again, and assuming they haven't bought more. I think assuming someone has no tokens left is always a foolhardy manoeuvre.

I see your point, but I think it's unlikely that it will pose a problem. It's really just a way of getting you to drain your tokens down, lose an auction and then buy some to replenish.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    I've never checked someone's achievements during an auction and then straight after, just in case I come up against them again, and assuming they haven't bought more. I think assuming someone has no tokens left is always a foolhardy manoeuvre.

I see your point, but I think it's unlikely that it will pose a problem. It's really just a way of getting you to drain your tokens down, lose an auction and then buy some to replenish.
    again, this is assuming one buys tokens. if not, its a bad thing.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is like some of the other achievements.. kind of silly.

But I don't think most people look at that during bidding, though NOW you've mentioned it they might!! Still, they would have no idea when you got that achievement, and since you get a T every day, and could have bought or farmed since, it shouldn't make much difference.

I usually just glance at what level/how much $$ they have.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]