Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 2 Post By Aty Eden

Thread: The magic minute 81

Rookie

The magic minute 81

Four events happening in just 1 min? 2 yellow cards , 1 sub and a goal? Either the game wanted me to win or the troll level just got higher. I wonder whats next, an injured player scoring?

That could very easly happen in a real life game. T11 is just getting closer to real football! Be happy!!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I got almost same thing last season: booking for oppo handball @ corner, outside box, booking for handball at freekick, inside the box and penalty scored.....all in same minute O.o

I had 2 yellow cards in 2 minutes once...to the same player. Safe to say I was not happy. He didn't play the next game because of it. I doubt that taught him, because he is virtual. But I like to think he straightened up afterwards
    ninjaa likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aty Eden View Post
    Four events happening in just 1 min? 2 yellow cards , 1 sub and a goal? Either the game wanted me to win or the troll level just got higher. I wonder whats next, an injured player scoring?

This is what really happened :

When Kholiq was crawling out the field making room for Alfaro and buying precious time for the team, Naecheua got mad and slaps him on the knee and gets booked! meanwhile Cebulla spits on kayao's face in the box and gets booked too. With no more time to spare , Sgouros takes matters in his hand and quickly takes the penalty kick .