Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Incredible dip in training speed.

Angry Incredible dip in training speed.

I can't be the only one who noticed this: the training speed upon reaching the age of 22 dips outrageously!! Yeah, I know that with age it slows but the thing is: all the super fast trainers (at the age of 21) suddenly start training slower than 25 y. olds! And what's even more odd - they regain some of the training speed when they turn 23!

Here are examples:

1) This is streching on normal intensity. Now, all four 22 y. olds in the picture were the fast trainers (you can compare how much SPs they've gained in last days of previous season) and now they gain like that 25 y. old who WAS NEVER a fast trainer!!
    Incredible dip in training speed.-train-speed.png

2) This is practice match on normal intensity. Again, both 22 y. olds seen here were fast trainers and now they gain less than BOTH 25 y. olds of whom one I thought was a SLOW TRAINER. Also, notice the 23 y. old. He had the same dip in training speed last season (again see the unassigned SPs) and now he gains more than 22 y. olds!!
    Incredible dip in training speed.-train-speed-2.png

So if I'm really not the only one getting this and more importantly not the only one being pissed off by this we could start a campaign like with the old transfer market and make Nordeus fix this nonsense!!
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-28-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    Rad Pug likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I hear you. Same problem. I had a fast trainer who turned 22 and now he gains 38 when he trains high on a practice match. I am very pissed off, I invested a lot of green packs to get him an aerial defender SA, with the objective to keep him for several seasons as my main DC, and now he is stuck. I guess they want to promote that people buy and sell more and more players, almost forcing you to change the whole team every season.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Famous
    Eh, from a developers (and shareholders) point of view this is the basic requirement of the game.
    If you are promoted every season then your squad can't keep up, unless you spend money.
    This isn't FIFA or something like that where you purchase and then it's yours, this is a game designed specifically for season on season spending from the player. 'Built in obsolescence' is the advertising phrase I think, where a manufacturer purposely builds a product that needs replaced.
    if you don't accept that, or find small ways round it, then you are going to be mighty pissed off every time you log in.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Eh, from a developers (and shareholders) point of view this is the basic requirement of the game.
    If you are promoted every season then your squad can't keep up, unless you spend money.
    This isn't FIFA or something like that where you purchase and then it's yours, this is a game designed specifically for season on season spending from the player. 'Built in obsolescence' is the advertising phrase I think, where a manufacturer purposely builds a product that needs replaced.
    if you don't accept that, or find small ways round it, then you are going to be mighty pissed off every time you log in.
    You just completely missed the point right here. Read again.

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    You just completely missed the point right here. Read again.
    No, I didn't.
    Unless you repeat these very same things hundreds if not thousands of times over then it will just continue to appear random to us.
    No one is quite sure how the developers have programmed the game, but we do know they have done it to make consumers spend, by slowing training speed as a player ages. You have shown an anomaly in one instance but it needs to be repeated over and over again for us to have an understanding
    A couple of guys have recorded things like this and put them in spread sheet form, and it's great, but even that gives a very limited view of how things work overall

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    No, I didn't.
    Unless you repeat these very same things hundreds if not thousands of times over then it will just continue to appear random to us.
    No one is quite sure how the developers have programmed the game, but we do know they have done it to make consumers spend, by slowing training speed as a player ages. You have shown an anomaly in one instance but it needs to be repeated over and over again for us to have an understanding
    A couple of guys have recorded things like this and put them in spread sheet form, and it's great, but even that gives a very limited view of how things work overall
    Didn't you say you were a Nordeus shareholder and developer?
    Gintaras Račas and gogs67 like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Ok, making it clear for the dumb, the point is: if training speed depends on market value and age (that's what the Devs say) then it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE that 22 y. o. fast trainers (according to MV) suddenly start training slower than 25 y. o. NOT fast trainers (again MV).

This. Has. To. Be. Sorted. Out.

P. S. Don't you dare now use the excuse that "nothing in T11 makes sense".
    gogs67 likes this.

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post

P. S. Don't you dare now use the excuse that "nothing in T11 makes sense".

The training speed is bracketed. It is true it slows as they age, but it falls in brackets, it is not gradual. I was under the impression though that it was at 21 that it slows down, because that is the age they turn from a youngster into a hot prospect. They slow even more when they go from a hot prospect to developed, which is at 24, and then after that the training more or less levels out somewhat
    Rad Pug likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    The training speed is bracketed. It is true it slows as they age, but it falls in brackets, it is not gradual. I was under the impression though that it was at 21 that it slows down, because that is the age they turn from a youngster into a hot prospect. They slow even more when they go from a hot prospect to developed, which is at 24, and then after that the training more or less levels out somewhat
    Well, that's not exactly what we can see in my screenshots

And I encourage you all to post your screenshots with same situations so that we have more evidence!

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast