Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: My First Youth Academy Player...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Here's my entire team's atrributes:

Attachment 26800

This works for how I play (you can pick out the newest players in the list, their attributes are the least skewed.) I think other ways probably work for other Managers, though, and if what you do is working don't change it.
    Guess I just like balance...could be the T11 OCD kicking in! Interesting how you seem to favour Physical...I suspect that's a big factor, also...condition/fitness is vital, in my opinion. And I score quite a lot of late goals, so wonder if you do, too?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    (Sorry Sidd for chatting so off topic)

The second half tends to be productive, since my guys aren't as tired. I favor physical cause i've yet to see a modern footy player that isn't in optimal physical shape. I have always assigned that way, and my hubby thinks it's just silly, he keeps his phys the same as the players' main skills... Eh, he gets more injuries, but can apply the points not used on phys to skills, so maybe it washes out in the end. His Teams still win more than they lose by a lot. That's why I could never say one way or the other is better, it's up to manager preference.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-01-2014 at 07:50 AM. Reason: speeling
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got an 3* AML/ML this season that I signed for 15T just for giggles - he trains anywhere from 105-175 hard match practice so far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    (Sorry Sidd for chatting so off topic)
    Cat I am very LIVID...How could you do such a heinous CRIME of discussing off topic things on my Thread......LoL...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 08-01-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Physical is important because 1. your players are always using a physical skill and 2. creativity enhances the skill selection when your player (engine) is choosing a defence or attacking skill to use. My base line is Physical MUST be at least equal to ave Q and the target is equal'ish to the other priority skill in a 2 skill skewed player.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-01-2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: forgot '2.'

Famous
    I'm recording all the stats for a fast training 4* 18 yo academy player at the moment, every single gain on every type of training, injuries etc. I'll post them up in a few days.
    He's exactly the same level as yours but was only 71 Quality therefore only cost 18 tokens.
    Last edited by gogs67; 08-01-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I'm recording all the stats for a fast training 4* 18 yo academy player at the moment, every single gain on every type of training, injuries etc. I'll post them up in a few days.
    He's exactly the same level as yours but was only 71 Quality therefore only cost 18 tokens.
    I will do the same and then we can draw out some conclusion from the data......
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I had only been doing it for Match practice except where I saw extreme variations. But I'll log individual sessions from now on. Unfortunately its only a 3* Academy player I decided to do this on so not exactly the same.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I will do the same and then we can draw out some conclusion from the data......
    Good one!
    I'm up to 35 SP since last night, going to train in another role and/or a special ability I think. Will see exactly what happens to training levels when he jumps from 4* to 5* and if condition makes much difference on injuries. I've had 1 injury out of 54 'training on hard' sessions so far which is a decent rate I'd say.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I had only been doing it for Match practice except where I saw extreme variations. But I'll log individual sessions from now on. Unfortunately its only a 3* Academy player I decided to do this on so not exactly the same.
    That's even better. Is it a token academy? If it is then training ability should be inline with our players and it'll show the jump from 3* to 4* etc.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast