Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: My First Youth Academy Player...

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    What * is that 3T transfer player?
    Just a player that it cost me 3T to buy off the market. Sorry for any confusion.

It was a high value and therefore 'expected' fast training 18yo who hadn't played - which could have been another teams Academy player or a resold NordGen or something else I'm not aware of. So I used it as another separate source of data and also as a training partner which I thought might lower the chance of my Academy player getting injured.....but it turned out neither of them got injured.

PS. If anyone knows exactly what the condition bands/ranges are or if they are (or not) accurately represented by the colour bars then please let me know.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-03-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Just a player that it cost me 3T to buy off the market. Sorry for any confusion.

It was a high value and therefore 'expected' fast training 18yo who hadn't played - which could have been another teams Academy player or a resold NordGen or something else I'm not aware of. So I used it as another separate source of data and also as a training partner which I thought might lower the chance of my Academy player getting injured.....but it turned out neither of them got injured.

PS. If anyone knows exactly what the condition bands/ranges are or if they are (or not) accurately represented by the colour bars then please let me know.

No, what * (star) is the player when you were getting these results?

Banned
    Great work.
    My guy has now got another position, a special ability and crossed into 5* territory this morning. i want to do a few sessions at his new level just to get an indication of 'slow down' speed before I try and correlate anything.
    I really wish I could do spreadsheets, this is going to be a nightmare, over 200 training sessions, injuries, green packs used and condition at end of each session!!!!
    Hey gogs67 have you noted down the detail ???

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Hey gogs67 have you noted down the detail ???
    Everything's down in a notebook, hence my 'can't be arsed' moving it all onto a format for the forum!!

No, what * (star) is the player when you were getting these results?
    Lol, I'm too distracted today.

He's 6* now. The data on him was all 5*. The data on Academy player was all 4* (he's 5* now).

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Is it the red/orange/yellow/light green/dark green you mean? They go up in 20% increments.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567