Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Are you kidding me Nordeus PART THREE (As requested by Sid)

Banned
    I'd say they can go <redacted> themselfes, eight injuries in a four matchdays frame is way to many.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 08-03-2014 at 09:39 AM.

I really have to say that my Team also faces an unreasonable high amount of injuries. And I never let my guys go below 50% at all times...

Also from watching quite a lot of games of friends, I noticed that often between 70-90 there are injuries significantly more often than in the last seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Refractory View Post
    Next match, did what the moderator told me to do and bumped everyone up to 90-100% Condition, oh and wait..wait what is that? IS IT ANOTHER <redacted>' INJURY? IT CAN'T BE. OH IT IS.
    Attachment 26852
    Yeah moderator i keep on proving your "under 50% condition+hard training = injury every match" theory wrong. Official injury count: 7 injuries in 3 days. Lawd this is getting ridiculous. Imagine this happening to a Real Life club? LOL.
    PS: Sheva doin' sum work <3
    Moderators are just players like you who volunteer to help on the forum.

We aren't the be all & end all, all we can do is advise from experience.

I can understand your frustration - I lost 4-0 to a weaker cup team, and had 2 injuries in the same match.
    It's just one of those things with the game, it'll happen about once a season >.<

If possible, try using http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html for stuff like this in the future - there's probably plenty of people on there with the same issue, who you can have a good old ***** with, without detracting from the forum
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    At least you're winning....
    Well yeah i'm winning. combined score of last 5 games is 29-2 But still, the amout of injuries is too damn high.
    rossonero

Ye@H! P@rT tHrEe! D0N't Y0u jUs+ lOvE tR1L0gIE$!

Quote Originally Posted by Refractory View Post
    Next match, did what the moderator told me to do and bumped everyone up to 90-100% Condition, oh and wait..wait what is that? IS IT ANOTHER <redacted>' INJURY? IT CAN'T BE. OH IT IS.
    Attachment 26852
    Yeah moderator i keep on proving your "under 50% condition+hard training = injury every match" theory wrong. Official injury count: 7 injuries in 3 days. Lawd this is getting ridiculous. Imagine this happening to a Real Life club? LOL.
    PS: Sheva doin' sum work <3
    Well couldn't wait for the conclusion of your trilogy! Or is this a mini-series? The injuries will continue! You must get everyone's condition up to over 80%, it really is a must.

As for why you still have injuries, the other side hard tackled you with a strong defender and KICK the living day lights out of your dude!

I watch 99% of my game, if I easy tackle them and notice the MOFO hard tackling me, I will move to normal but mostly HARD and give him some back. Doesn't mean I don't get injured, it just that,,,, I can't stop spreading the love around. Tit for tat, you hear me homes!

Or? The game is demonic!
    Mr. Marco and Refractory like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Use Easy and you will most likely cause more injuries to the OTHER team. true story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Moderators are just players like you who volunteer to help on the forum.
    Moderators are players who like the game so much, that they volunteer to be part of Nordeus thus I don't expect a player who likes the game so much to acknowledge the vast list of negative aspects others see. For example I don't expect you to say that it's a monetizing FB app that resembles a skills game.

Well, the thing is players don't realize that a great deal of the success of such a company producing these kind of apps is precisely not telling how the game works and what are the behaviours of the game in response to most things you do, including the exact effects of the boosters you are offered to buy with the famous premium currencies.

These "games" represent all that's wrong with games and of course we are surprised that there are people out there volunteering to be part of it. Many hypothesis cross our minds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12