Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Loosing too many games???????

Loosing too many games???????

Hi all,

I have the most experienced & most expensive team in my league, but im getting beat by lesser managers who don't even watch the game.
    I have watched all my matches and won the triple crown last season but this season for whatever reason iv lost twice as many games in 9 days as i did in the whole of last season.

Can someone explain why my team are so rubbish as my squad are fully fit and moral is superb????

Iv spent 350 tokens to give me the advantage this season but it's not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers all

daytona

Same here... Except I wasn't as good as you described last season
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

New player can take some time to start performing, and performance is not equal to high quality players.

Sometimes teams have slumps in form and simply cant win matches, it happened to me before, in that season i end in 9th in LEAGUE.
    After that i manage to promote 2 seasons in a row without any problem, with the same players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by daytona View Post
    Hi all,

I have the most experienced & most expensive team in my league, but im getting beat by lesser managers who don't even watch the game.
    I have watched all my matches and won the triple crown last season but this season for whatever reason iv lost twice as many games in 9 days as i did in the whole of last season.

Can someone explain why my team are so rubbish as my squad are fully fit and moral is superb????

Iv spent 350 tokens to give me the advantage this season but it's not working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers all

daytona
    HERE, I can help you! :

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post

Tommy Palm says that gamers will resist the free-to-play model at first, but will fall in line as all companies transition to it. Free-to-play games are difficult to do, and you really need to be good at making it feel balanced to the gamers.

Many players have expressed outrage towards level 666 on Facebook even though the game clearly states before starting the level that it is impossible to win. Some have even spent thousands of dollars on boosters even though the game displays another warning saying that it would be a waste of an item.

“I bought like 20 extra move boosters to try to win but the level is just too hard. I am aware it’s not part of the main game but I need to beat this level. I know it’s not fun and I know it’s not entertaining but I need to show off to everyone that I won. All my friends on Facebook will be so jealous when I finally do beat it.

LOL

“This level had a warning that said it was impossible to complete but I’ve beaten hundreds of ‘impossible’ stages before even if I had to spend a paycheck or two,”

ROFL

“Idiots waste thousands on gambling but I choose to spend my money on this game. Some people say that this game is exactly like gambling. They’re wrong. When you gamble, you just win money, but when you win C**** C**** Saga, you earn a victory. That’s something money can’t buy.

LMAO

Who said that Top Eleven was losing customers? because I read the same thing in every other forum from every other game "I'm quitting", "You are losing customers", and the stats say these FB monetizing companies are getting richer by the day.

Banned
    Play only 3 defenders and you will win all the games......
    Brian Dang likes this.

I really don't understand,
    Top 11 wheres the consistency and some awards for commitment like winning games would be nice.

Loosing too many games???????-1.jpg
    Loosing too many games???????-2.jpg

Banned
    Candy Crush the Mother of all monetizing app on Facebook...

Once the consumer has been marked as a spender (more on this later) the game difficulty ramps up massively, shifting the game from a skill game to a money game as progression becomes more dependent on the use of premium boosts than on player skills.

Another novel way to use a progress gate is to make it look transparent, but to use it as the partition between the skill game and the money game. ***** employs this technique artfully. In that game there is a “river” that costs a very small amount of money to cross. The skill game comes before the river. A player may spend to cross the river, believing that the previous skill game was enjoyable (it was for me) and looking to pay to extend the skill game.

No such guarantee is given of course, **** just presents a river and does not tell you what is on the other side. The money game is on the other side, and as the first payment is always the hardest, those that cross the river are already prequalified as spenders. Thus the difficulty ramps up to punishing levels on the far side of the river, necessitating boosts for all but the most pain tolerant players.

Gamasutra: Ramin Shokrizade's Blog - The Top F2P Monetization Tricks
    by Ramin Shokrizade on 06/26/13 08:16:00 am

As iv been promoted every season since i started this game i think ill just have to suck it and see.
    Its a little disheartening being this far down in the table when my stats show that i should be top.

It's hard getting to the top, even harder staying there lol

Good luck all
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by daytona View Post
    I really don't understand,
    Top 11 wheres the consistency and some awards for commitment like winning games would be nice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	26945
    You've been marked as "spender". Now you have to spend even more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast