Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Cup Draw

I'm today level 6, in a 9/10 level cup, beat a lvl 9 easy, than a lvl 8 ok, now the Playoffs and the real tough one a lvl 7! The closer the level may not mean a easier opponent! 1st leg 1-1 away, if I make it pass this playoff I would have surprised myself, just glad for the money not thinking any more then the next Cup match. One game at a time.
    Cat Harrison and ninjaa like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

For the first time this season i am the highest level team in my CUP draw, this happened because i have a full 3*team in level 8.
    ninjaa and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

High level difference in the Cup means lower star teams for that level, so there are chances that its in inactive team or, on the other hand, someone playing the quality game. Similarly, I dispatched lvl 7s easily but I'm now behind versus a 1 level up team that bought 5* (for them) after the draw.

Other than at the highest level in my experience the successful Cup teams are those that can and do develop after the draw. CL is for those that are already developed.

The "Cup" is another Top Eleven marketing bait.

It's made to attract those managers who don't really pay attention to the game. You get an easy trophy, you may start paying attention to the game, thinking you are a genius. Then frustration comes and who knows you buy some tokens to feel you are a Top Eleven MASTA again.

It relies on a simple strategy: You have a 3-4 stars team, you get paired with lower level teams. You get a couple of 5 star players (which look like 6 and 7 to your opponents), you get an easy win and you think you are a Top Eleven MASTA!!!

The so-called "NGE" - Nordeus Game Engine (ROFL) is.......... Make Believe.

Arrows, ratings, morale, quality, positions, substitutions... it's Bollox for the most part...

It's a monetizing FB app for kids and adults with too much time in hands... or game compulsion, or depression.

The ultimate goal is to get thousands of what they now call "micro-transactions".

Cup Draw-app-annie-gaming-revenue.png

Tommy Palm says that gamers will resist the free-to-play model at first, but will fall in line as all companies transition to it. Free-to-play games are difficult to do, and you really need to be good at making it feel balanced to the gamers
    Many players have expressed outrage towards level 666 on Facebook even though the game clearly states before starting the level that it is impossible to win. Some have even spent thousands of dollars on boosters even though the game displays another warning saying that it would be a waste of an item.

“I bought like 20 extra move boosters to try to win but the level is just too hard. I am aware it’s not part of the main game but I need to beat this level. I know it’s not fun and I know it’s not entertaining but I need to show off to everyone that I won. All my friends on Facebook will be so jealous when I finally do beat it.

LOL

“This level had a warning that said it was impossible to complete but I’ve beaten hundreds of ‘impossible’ stages before even if I had to spend a paycheck or two,”

ROFL

“Idiots waste thousands on gambling but I choose to spend my money on this game. Some people say that this game is exactly like gambling. They’re wrong. When you gamble, you just win money, but when you win C**** C**** Saga, you earn a victory. That’s something money can’t buy.

LMAO

Who said that Top Eleven was losing customers? because I read the same thing in every other forum from every other game "I'm quitting", "You are losing customers", and the stats say these FB monetizing companies are getting richer by the day.
    Last edited by Celtic; 08-04-2014 at 04:59 PM.

The cup may need a different tactic than you use in the league and Champions League, If you are with a higher level cup then you more than likely have a good league team right ??? one that you nearly always dominate attack etc. The cup may and I stress May it's only my opinion need a more defence approach with better tactics and formation than we use in the league , playing lower quality teams !!!

This is where one can win higher levels if you use all the know how you have gained playing this game OR and I stress again OR it might just be no good and you lose 2-0 even though you thought everything was set right lol

annoying though it may be !!! and yes it can be annoying !!!!!! VERY lol !!!! it does give you the chance to change things from your normal way of playing !!!!

I'm sure most know this already posting , but if it help some newer members then Good !!!!!!!

It does need a lot of thought !!!! ( and luck ) lol to win a cup
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yeah I still see the cup as the most difficult competition to win there is a reason why it pays best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12