Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: New Commentary.

New Commentary.

I've just played my league game with an updated commentary and it's so much different from the old one but boy is going to get some getting used to.I'm not going to slag off a positive thing thats happened to the game but i found it a bit too much.Probably because i was used to the old boring one.
    Example:A fine tackle from Brewer(my DR)he took the ball and the attacker

I just made a post about this in the season thread, but mine are not correctly translated, so they Sound a bit strange.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    New commentary has been implemented on some servers...And they are currently testing it...There has been issue's with a lot of goal being conceded by GK missing the clearance......

A 3D view of the game is also under process......

Rookie
    Nothing new from Nordeus ... everything they touch is becoming worse and worse.The game was much better before 2 years when i start it, now can win award for most poor maintenance and upgrades.Others game try to be better t11 try to kick out all players :X
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

The comentaries are just text that's triggered by events, they don't cause events. Afaik, the testing is changing the balance of what text you see - its quite dangerous to give consumers too much of the negative text, I suspect that's why they have been so resistant in giving more Offside text. Those are frustrating enough in real football - I bet there are many unknown offsides that could follow the 'long ball' ' try to turn defence into attack' etc but instead we get a break in the action. They probably filed them under "They can't handle it" and marked them hidden. Now you're just seeing more of this stuff.

lol at the end of my game it said no more time left end of 1st half lol it is difficult to see them all it made it interesting scored from a cross that was cool but couldt read some of them too long !!!!

Yes Cosmetic but they are trying !!!

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Boboicov tackles and steals the ball from the attacker | and what is the referee showing ? |
    he is showing | that everything was clean

Ha-ha.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

I hope it's just harder to understand because it's new and I'm not used to it. Some parts look purposively made longer and harder to read...
    And apparently now the commentators suggest from which side the exact player should take the free-kick!
    New Commentary.-com.png
    But it's still no use since I don't know from which side this initial FK was taken!!
    CMSpunk and Cat Harrison like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    But it's still no use since I don't know from which side this initial FK was taken!!
    If you want to know from which side the Free Kick was taken then just observer that from which side the guy who committed foul is playing......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If you want to know from which side the Free Kick was taken then just observer that from which side the guy who committed foul is playing......
    What if it's a DMC, MC or ST?
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast