Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Keep an eye on your market!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Think the lesson here is YOU need to keep an eye on your market.
    Haha so true!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

The last one finished just now and went unsold!
    Keep an eye on your market!-pomaski.jpg
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Pff don't make me jealous...
    I really appreciated the times where it was so easy to buy good players...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Damn right! That too
    He he. I've not noticed a pattern but I'll keep a closer eye out. I did get 1 Nordgem around the time you quoted 2 days ago but he was the only one there.

PS. Everyone always talks about the server reset 'on the hour'. I always thought mine happened near/on the 'half-hour' - I should check that too before I say it out loud.

PS. Everyone always talks about the server reset 'on the hour'. I always thought mine happened near/on the 'half-hour' - I should check that too before I say it out loud.
    Yeah I've just remarked that mine is about 3.25 AM (GMT +1)

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Yeah I've just remarked that mine is about 3.25 AM (GMT +1)
    Yeah, thats prompted my memory....think there is around 5 mins where we get mail and Cup draws, Building pop-ups etc.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

I think this might depend on the server and that time changes when the system goes through the servers (from 1 up to 200 and beyond) Like you know when there's the new season restart you can log in for almost half an hour. For me that time is 5-5:30 a.m. and I'm on server 143. Maybe for the 1st hundred of servers the time is from 4:30-5 a.m. so the daily restard would happen around 4:30 for them.

That's a theory. Maybe I'm just making this all up

Edit: Mr. Marco's comment supports my point!
    Mr. Marco likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I woke up at 7 am today to buy a Nordgen striker (I never did that before). There were like 30 5* Nordgens (all players, not only strikers ) and I found 18 years old Italian striker who should be a very fast trainer by his price, BUT I lost in the First round only because my Internet disconnected for a second or something, cause the countdown went like this: 5 seconds, 4, 3, 2, YOU LOST (I usually bid in the last second to save tokens). I'm sure I would win because while I was waiting for the end of the opening round, I was looking at other Nordgen auctions and players were selling for 2 tokens max. But I'm not so mad, because I bought another striker for my last 2 tokens, he's 21 and of course slower trainer, but at least something...
    Last edited by Lukáš Ledecký; 08-05-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Addicted
    Why in upper level there are less Nordeus Gens players available ????? i am in level 13 and there is nothing each morning

EDIT : since old transfert market revert back , this market is so boring , i prefer the new version ...
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 08-05-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Why in upper level there are less Nordeus Gens players available ????? i am in level 13 and there is nothing each morning

EDIT : since old transfert market revert back , this market is so boring , i prefer the new version ...
    I only like the first half on your post.
    I am in my 14th season now and I have only seen 1 Nordgen... And 4 days in a row I was awake at 5 am and I checked the market and guess what... there wasnt a single nordgen...

And for the other part. I dissagree especially Sid would disagree.

In the new market you only saw 5 players for 5 minutes then for 1-2 there wasn't a single 5 star player. So I had to stay on Top Eleven all day trying to find decent players.

This market is okay,but it is nothing compared to the market let's say 20 seasons ago (the granny market) :P You could see 5 strikers with on on one abibilty at the same time and there were a lot of players ending on 4 or 9.

So enough of the complaining the market that we have now is okay but you still have to watch it and search for good players

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast