Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: BS

Rookie

BS

So just to show how much BS this game is....I'm in a league the now, and one team who is 65.4, I am 62.3 and one other team is 62.1, the rest are in the 40's and 50'....anyway the 65.4 team is second, he is playing an illegal formation. I know there is no such thing as an illegal formation in real football, but if they are going to have the rule in top eleven then it should be punished appropriately....this guy is playing....DL DC DC DC, DML, ML MC MC, ST ST....hasnt lost a gemme yet, winning 1-0 all the time, has had 2 draws, one with me....but beating everone else, as I said 1-0....his defenders ratings are 8 & 9's every game....all other players ratings are are between 3 & 6, it's complete BS....

So I'm happy to admit this game is addicting and presented well, but the algorithms for the game play is garbage....above is just ONE of the instances of BS....

People keep saying, well you know in real football anything can happen, and thats true of course, but how often to teams win with 8 men....or NO keeper, who was stretchered off and not replaced....!! I played one game where the other team had a two guys stretchered off, one the was the keeper, but I still couldn't score, so the manager turns up in the 60th min, realizes the problems and makes the subs, so hes back to full strength, with a keeper, and all of a sudden I'm able to score, the gemme finished 4-0 to me....nonsense!!

I could go on....

go on.....

Tell us more!

Psst... I'm in league lv 36
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Very nice guys....Touche....

Seems you are a glutton for punishment Meis....

Although I'm a long way from lv 36....ah'll keep working towards it and of course keep bitching from time to time....but really, as I said, the game is decent and addicting, but could be SO much better....I guess they (nordeus) dont give a crap, people are going to play it anyway....but if they would even make an attempt to sort out the NONSENSE, it would be an improvement....
    I have never spent a penny on this game and never will, because of the stupidity of it sometimes....That's something they might want to think about....you know, 'cause everything is about profit....

Rookie
    Try to explane this to "support" team . You will be very surprised from the answer.the mighty nordeus need devs who know to use smt different than RANDOM,but forget about this -instead fix a problem they collapsing game every time something touch.there is not an upgrade of the game from two years to not screwed something-transfers,comments, good is that they have no logic so they cant screw it but think if they try to make some logic in game what hell will be.Dont ask for logic there is no logic and wont be(I wonder what are the criteria to work developer in nordeus - maybe do not know English and mathematics)
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Rookie
    Well I dont really want to get in to a debate about how crappy and stupid nordeus are, becasue thats a given....

But does anyone have any idea about the first guy I mentioned, you know, the illegal formation....i mean this is not random, we are now 14 games in and he hasn't lost yet, 10-4-0 record in league, so he's consistant....every gemme he has less stats in every department, possession of course, 80-20 against him....why his defenders play out if their skin every gemme and always get motm....

Next gemme I'm looking at pushing all the attack down his right side and leaving 3 at the back, as his mid and st's allways play pretty crap, but of course still manage to scrap a goal for that 1-0 win....

Thoughts....?

Quote Originally Posted by mojo121 View Post
    Well I dont really want to get in to a debate about how crappy and stupid nordeus are, becasue thats a given....

But does anyone have any idea about the first guy I mentioned, you know, the illegal formation....i mean this is not random, we are now 14 games in and he hasn't lost yet, 10-4-0 record in league, so he's consistant....every gemme he has less stats in every department, possession of course, 80-20 against him....why his defenders play out if their skin every gemme and always get motm....

Next gemme I'm looking at pushing all the attack down his right side and leaving 3 at the back, as his mid and st's allways play pretty crap, but of course still manage to scrap a goal for that 1-0 win....

Thoughts....?
    But why should he lose with ilegal formation, u get punished with less possession, but possession isn't what makes u win o lose a match, if his player still good ( like they have a chance n score) then so it is.
    Jus think about teams play defensive with counter, they also less possession teams but win...

I am not as experienced as you, but had the chance to play in a league with a similar player.

my opponent was playing Hard Defending with DL,DC,DC,DC,DR, DMR, MC,MC,ST,ST. Seems like a legal formation and always winning 1-0 and sitting top of the league
    The way to beat him was to play Hard Attacking and I won 5-1 and 3-0 even when my overall quality was about 3 points lower than him

It could be worth a try

Rookie
    There are certain players in the game who try to exploit areas the match engine doesn't quite simulate correctly. This guy's strategy appears to be left sided attack.

What I generally do if I play someone with an unbalanced formation is to unbalance my formation to counteract it, i.e. against this guy I'd play heavily down my left flank and cancel out his advantage. If you can make your formation not illegal in the process then great.

I would suggest that at higher levels more experienced players would find ways around dodgy formations so players like this wouldn't enjoy the same success.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    But why should he lose with ilegal formation, u get punished with less possession, but possession isn't what makes u win o lose a match, if his player still good ( like they have a chance n score) then so it is.
    Jus think about teams play defensive with counter, they also less possession teams but win...

I agree....But in the this game, there is a rule about formations....ie playing illegal ones, as I said in my first post, in real football there is no such thing as an illegal formation....I have no idea why they have this rule in top eleven....but they do....so therefore it should be punished accordingly....award a 3-0 win or something, or just do away with the stupid rule....
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast